chapter 5

Kinn nam came out of the car. Kinn didn't even let his daughter walk he took her went into the mansion. Kinn went to his bedroom kinn ordered to the guard to hide all their wedding photos. they already hide all photos of kinnporsche. Nam let's take a bath said kinn. I don't have dress said nam. Kinn signed he also didn't bought any dress kinn took nam. kinn gently washed her then he took a towel wiped nam's body. Then he took his t-shirt wear it to nam. It's very loose kinn chuckled she looks so cute he took his mobile clicked some photos then he looked at his daughter kissed kinn lyied her on bed placed pillows in edge of the bed make sure she don't fall in sleep. Kinn called guard to buy some clothes for babies he bowed went from there. Kinn lyied beside nam who already slept while opened her mouth drool dripping kinn took a tissue wiped it kissed her forehead tried to sleep.

Kinn didn't sleep he was worried about finn and porsche. Suddenly nam climbed on kinn. Lyied on kinn's chest daddy said hugged kinn. slept on kinn's chest. Kinn smiled a tear rolled from his eyes he caressed nam's hair lovingly kissed her they both slept peacefully.

Big came with coffee for cub. Cub looked at him didn't you buy anything for yourself cub asked him. Big looked at her and said i don't drink or eat anything while I'm on duty he said with a strict tone. Cub chuckled you know what when i was working without eating anything my grandma beat the shit out of me said cub big slightly smiled at her. They both were chatting. Don't your husband ask you where you are big asked looked at her for answer I'm not married cub told him. Boyfriend big asked slowly no you she said. No I'm not married and don't have girlfriend also big said immediately. Cub looked at him then ok said she lyied on bench big looked at her took his blazer flipped over her.

Morning kinn woke up saw nam who still sleeping beside him he went to the bathroom on the hot water in bath tub. He checked the heat went out saw nam who already rubbing her eyes kinn went to her removed duvet from saw bed was wet did you peed kinn asked nam gulped I'm sorry uncle i didn't mean to, please don't tell this to daddy he will scold me nam told him with a puppy eyes kinn smiled it's ok this secret alright i never tell him about it ok common let's bath said kinn took nam went to the bathroom.

Nam wearing expensive branded clothes she looked at the mirror and said uncle do i look like princess. Yes you're princess said kinn took her went to the dining table kinn was feeding her everyone curiously watching father and daughter both behaviour is same everyone were chuckled.

Kinn and nam both came to the hospital cub took nam from kinn did you behave well she went near nam's ear did you peed on your bed she asked in a low voice. Nam immediately turned looked at kinn and asked uncle did i peed on your bed. Nam winked at him no she didn't kinn said cub watching their drama. I will back said kinn went to see porsche.

Kinn went near porsche caressed his hair finn will be alright porsche please wake up said kinn kissed porsche's forehead.

After bone marrow transplant kinn was lying on bed effect of anaesthesia.

Porsche opened his eyes looked around trying get up tskss porsche winched from the pain. Korn rushed to porsche called doctor. Doctor checked porsche said he is alright. Porsche looked at korn lowered his head korn didn't say anything caressed porsche's hair hugged him while tears flowing. Suddenly kinn is he ok. Date today's date porsche asked panicking. He wants to know that kinn is alright if anything happens to him what happened to finn. Porsche kinn is ok he is in children's ward transplant done successfully he is unconscious now korn told him. Finn porsche muttered he is alright nam with cub she is taking care of her don't worry take rest. How can he stay calm his childrens suffering. I want to see them said porsche.