Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

It was December now and everyone was in the Christmas spirit, even some heroes with godlike abilities like Issac Jax. Along with Olivia, they were doing a Christmas event for kids with Issac dressing up as Santa Claus and Olivia dressing up as Mrs. Claus. After Issac was done getting ready he waited for Olivia. She soon got out of the bathroom after getting ready. "Hey Mrs. Claus." She chuckles a bit. "Hey Mr. Claus. You got everything ready?" He nods with a smile. They soon go out to all the smiling kids. Issac smiles and waves to them while Olivia does the same. Issac talked to each kid that went his way and finally got to one of the last kids. He saw the little boys mother waving nervously for him to go to Issac but she wasn't human. Not many people who weren't human were only usually seen here and were actually illegal but Issac and Olivia were not going to treat. The little boy had horns and darker skin with red eyes. He nervously looks at Issac. "Hey kiddo,would you like to tell me what you want for Christmas?" He asks as he pats his knee so the boy could sit on his lap. The little boy sat on his lap and nervously looked down as his long ears went down a bit. Issac looks at him with a smile through the fake white beard. "Well...I really wanted a teddy bear from Auwai. I lost mine and I can't get it back.." he began to get teary eyed. "Can you please get it for me Santa? It's a blue one that looks like a dog with floppy ears." Issac looks at the boy and nods. "You can count on Santa to bring you a Christmas present but are you gonna be a great boy this year?" The boy smiles and nods. "I've been doing very good in school and I've been helping mommy and daddy a lot." Issac nods with a smile. "Then you'll be sure to get a present but just remember to always do good things for good people especially mommy and daddy."

The boy nods with a smile. He soon gets off than waves to Issac and Olivia. They wave back as he leaves to his mom. Issac turns to Olivia. "We have to get him that teddy bear." He says. "Oh I knew you were gonna say that. We gonna fly there?" He nods. "I told the boy I'd give it to him now I gotta deliver." He says as he opens his hand for his sword. It flies to his hand. "You ready Mrs.Claus?" She chuckles. "Yes Mr. Claus." The two laugh a bit before flying off. They soon get to Auwai but they couldn't go to the authorities to see if they were citizens. Humans weren't allowed here either and even though Issac wasn't fully human he was still human nonetheless. Olivia was full human so she couldn't pass either. They flew around. "So we're gonna go through toy stores. Your fast right?" He asks. "Uhhh kinda?" She says. "Okay so we use our speed to look through every toy store. Once we find it we leave." She nods. The two then fly off in different directions looking through every toy store they could. However they couldn't find it at all. They continue flying more and more until Olivia panted now taking a break in the alleyway. She looked out, seeing other monsters out. They were walking around and just buying stuff off the street. She looked and watched everything until she finally saw the teddy bear. She gasped in excitement and created a shadowy hand. It extended towards the teddy bear. Slowly but surely she grabbed it and pulled it back to her. She than flew high in the air and waited for Issac to come back. Once he did he looked at her panicked. "I can't find it! I tried everything, I looked everywhere!" She smiles at him and waves it around. "Found it!" Issac sighs in relief before hugging her. "You are so amazing." She gets a bit flustered and hugs him back. "Thanks Issac." She grins. The two soon fly back home and wrap up the gift. Once it was all wrapped they write "from Santa" and send it to the boy using Olivia's shadows. The two had hoped they did good but on Christmas Day the boy loved the gift that Santa Claus and Mrs.Claus gave him.