It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas

It was Christmas Eve and everyone was getting ready for their festivities. Issac had invited all of his friends which were obviously his teammates. Some of them didn't have a place to go or just like Joseph,his family didn't celebrate it but he loved it. Issac and his family were cleaning up the inside of the house while the outside already had decorations. Issac and his moms were now setting up the table. His mother, Freyja, smiled at him. "You know we thought you were gonna go and hangout with you're friends somewhere else. We didn't want you to get embarrassed by us and stuff." He shakes his head quickly. "You guys don't embarrass me ma. Besides my friends would love to meet you. They're like me just pretty goofy." Freyja chuckles. "Honey! The food!" Yells out Freyja's wife Eir. "Oh dammit." She walks off to the kitchen while Issac continued fixing the table. His brother soon puts on Christmas music on the tv. He smiles a bit. He then pulls out his phone and texts Olivia, telling her merry Christmas with two heart emojis. She says the same thing just with three heart emojis. He felt butterflies in his stomach and could only smile. He soon puts his phone away. There was a knock at the door so Issac went to open it. He looked and saw Joseph. Joseph had a smile. He had some presents in his hands along with a tray of food. Issac chuckles and helps him put everything down. He waves hi to Issac's mothers than goes to Issac. "Is Santa coming here?" He asks. He tilts his head. "You believe in-ohhh." He understood. Joseph tilts his head. "What's wrong?" Issac chuckles. "Nothing,nothing." There was another doorbell ring. One by one each member of The Guardians came to Issac's house.

Kioko went to Xial. "You feelin festive Winter Soldier?" She asks jokingly. Xial chuckles a bit. "Yeah, I haven't had this and it feels good. It makes me feel all warm inside." She grins. "Well good, you need to start feeling that way. I got you a present too but I want you to open it when everyone else opens up their gifts." Says the tiefling. Xial rolls her eyes and smirks. "Alright,alright...I got you guys gifts too." She says. Kioko smiles then hugs her. Xial laughs a bit and hugs her back. Danny had his cup of soda and was just leaning against a wall. He sighs and looks around while Issac goes to him. "What's up?" He asks. "Nothing,it's just... I miss him." He looks over at his friend. Issac then hugs him. Danny hugs him back. "I'm all alone now.." he whispers. "You're never alone my friend." Danny looks down a bit before Freyja goes to all of them. "Dinners ready!" She announces. Kioko and Joseph go forward. "I've never had human food." Says Joseph. "Oh it's amazing...at times." Replies Kioko. Danny follows. He remembered the Christmas dinners he'd have with his father. It was fun and now he was having it with people who actually cared about him. He watched them grab food while Joseph looks at him. "Wanna eat?" He asks as he smiles at him. Danny looks at him. "Yeah,yeah. He grabs a plate of food. They all sit down and eat. They all talked with Danny feeling a bit better. He smiled a bit. After they all ate they all sat on the sofa and began watching a Christmas film.

They all watched The Grinch and slowly began to fall asleep on each other while watching the film. Danny stood up for a bit before slowly falling asleep. As Danny leaned against Xial there were footsteps. Gentle but could easily be overlooked by anyone. Danny slowly and tiredly opened his eyes before seeing a large man with a big white beard. It was indeed Santa Claus. Danny slowly closed his eyes, not able to stay awake. He soon fell asleep. What seemed like minutes later, Issac wakes him up. "Morning buddy, we got some presents for you." He says as he gives him three gifts. "And ones from Santa... don't tell Joe that he's fake." Danny chuckles. He than grabs the gift and starts to open it. He opens the box only to see a baseball with a signature not only from a baseball player. Danny covered his mouth and began to cry. Not out of sadness but out of love. He got to sign a ball from Danny's favorite baseball player:his dad.