Mistletoe

A tiefling stared outside the window. Her red eyes looked in confusion,curiosity and amazement at the snow that was falling on the ground. Kioko had never seen snow let alone heard about Christmas. It was like looking into a new world. Her ears twitch as the door opened. She turned,seeing Adonis and Natalya come in with presents. She tilts her head curiously. "What are those?" She asks. "They're Christmas presents. Don't worry, I got you one." He says. "Can I open it now?" He chuckles lightly and shakes his head. "No,you gotta wait till Christmas Day." This confused her even more. "Wait so why do I have to wait? All I know is the presents. What's the purpose?" She asks as she stands up and goes towards him. He puts the wrapped up gifts under the tree. "Well it's for people you love the most. You don't expect anything back but your just doing this out of complete love...usually." Says Natalya. Kioko looks Adonis. "Than how am I gonna get you guys gifts? I don't get money." She says. "Awww you love us?" Asks Natalya jokingly. "I'm gonna take it back." She says as she crosses her arms. Natalya sticks her tongue out. Kioko rolls her eyes and grins. "Well give us something that you truly feel about us. Could be handmade or not. You can go on my phone to look through things." She nods. He gives her his phone and she looks through it. "I can order anything?" She asks. "Anything that isn't a thousand dollars plus." He says. She smiles and nods.

The blue tiefling looked through the phone around the house until she looked at something called mistletoe. She tilts her head before looking up what it was. As she read through she thought of Adonis. She did think he was cool and she liked the way he smelled so she bought it. She then bought Natalya some new shoes. She smiled at the gifts she bought than gave the phone to Adonis. Christmas Day had finally arrived and all three of them were exchanging gifts. Adonis gave Kioko hers and she tore through it. She laughed like a Hyena excitedly as she picked up her brand new guitar. "I love it!" She says. Adonis smiled a bit,happy that she liked the gift he bought her. Natalya opened up hers. She saw the new shoes and grinned. She opened them. "This so fetch oh my god" she says jokingly. The two laugh. Adonis went to open Kioko's present but she stops him. "Can you open it up later? With just me and you?" He nods. "Yeah sure." She started to grow nervous. She was hoping he'd want the kiss but what if he didn't? What if he only saw her as a friend? These thoughts kept spiraling through her head. After everyone got done she grabs Adonis' hand and leads him away. The two stand in the hallway. She starts getting nervous. "Open." She says softly as he begins opening his gift. He opens it,seeing it was mistletoe. He was really surprised and knew what it meant. "You wanna kiss me?" He asks. She chuckles nervously and nods. "Yeah I um.. I think you're really pretty and I just like you're face so much and stuff.." she gets flustered.

Adonis gently cups her face and leans in close. He hadn't had a kiss in so long and didn't know where this would go but he was all for it. He hesitates but leans in more and kisses her softly. He wraps his arms around her waist as they kissed. They kiss for a couple of seconds before breaking it. "You're a great kisser." Says Adonis. She grins. "Thanks." The two hug each other.