Rockefeller Mutants

Alan happily began to get ready. He was going to Rockefeller center to see the Christmas tree. He loved Christmas,the whole Christmas season. This year he was going with his friends and was somewhat embarrassed to be dressing up. He was never embarrassed before and his friends never made him feel that way but he had something for Andromeda. He wanted to impress her and didn't think this was it. He sighs,rubbing the back of his head. He grabs his phone and his keys to his house just in case. His dad had keys as well but who knew what could happen. A van came up and honked. The window rolled do wn. "Yo nerd! Let's go!" Yells Daisy. He laughs a bit as he came downstairs. He hops in the van specifically in the backseat with Hibiki. Andromeda was sitting in the front with Daisy while Connor and Azox were in the middle row. Andromeda turns to Alan. "Hey Dino boy,how'd you sleep?" He smiles. "I slept well,what about you?" He asks happily. She chuckles. "I slept good too." She winks. Alan gets a bit flustered which she noticed but she turned away. They were now on the highway,headed to Manhattan. They all talked in the car and joked around along with having a lot of fun. Alan was just happy he finally had friends. He was a weirdo with other weirdos and he loved it. Once they got there they found a parking and got out of the car. "You think they have Toys R Us?" Asks Connor. "I thought they shut down years ago." Hibiki says. He shakes his head. "Nah it's still open. It opened back up a year ago." He nods. They all turn to Alan as he stared at the tree. "What're we gonna do first boss?" Asks Daisy. "Oh uhm well whatever you want. Just make sure we all meet back here." He says. They all nod. "Yo Biki,let's go to the book store." Hibiki nods and the two walk off. Daisy walks off with Azox. "Going to the Christmas store!" She tells them.

Andromeda and Alan both look at each other. She smiles sweetly while Alan began to get butterflies in his stomach. "Wanna go to NBC studios? We can act like News Reporters." She says. "Oh sure." He chuckles. The two start walking to the place as Alan stares at the Toys R Us store. He thought about the figures he could find in there especially the dinosaurs. The shapeshifter can transform into dinosaurs and also loves learning about them. They continue walking until they finally get to the building. The two walk in and look around. "It smells like old man." Says Alan which made Andromeda laugh. "Then let's see what old man is here." They laughed together. They went throughout the studio and took a lot of pictures together. They were really happy to be together. They giggled and laughed together as they began doing funny things and making jokes. The two soon left as they laughed. Alan than looked at Toys R Us which Andromeda noticed. "You wanna go there?" She asks. He looks at her then chuckles nervously. "Nah that's for kids you know?" She stops. "You know I don't really like it when you're not yourself. I like you when you geek out about dinosaurs and learn about mythologies. I won't judge you at all if you want to get something from there." He looks up at her. "Are you sure?" She nods with a smile. Alan smiles back. The two soon went into Toys R Us happily.