||3||

The morning at the railway station was hushed and filled with a serene yet bustling energy as the sun slowly rose over the horizon, casting a golden hue across the platform. Antara sat on a bench, her weary eyes fixed on the tracks ahead, cradling the sleeping baby girl in her arms. Aarav was nearby, lost in thought, trying to come to terms with the sudden loss of their parents.

The rhythmic chug of an approaching train echoed through the station, signaling the start of another day's journeys. Antara gazed down at the peaceful face of the baby, feeling a mix of emotions stirring within her. She marveled at the innocence and tranquility that enveloped the child, seemingly oblivious to the upheaval that had shaken their lives.

As the train pulled in, passengers hurriedly shuffled about, their footsteps mingling with the distant whistle of departing locomotives. Antara gently adjusted the blanket around the baby, tucking her in snugly. She glanced at Aarav, his expression still clouded with disbelief and sorrow.

In that moment, Antara felt the weight of responsibility settling upon her shoulders. She had to be strong for Aarav and the baby girl, to navigate the uncertain future that lay ahead. Thoughts raced through her mind, contemplating the sudden turn of events that had altered their lives in the blink of an eye.

The station began to buzz with activity as travelers boarded and disembarked from trains, each person absorbed in their own story, their own destination. Yet, in the midst of this bustling scene, Antara felt a sense of isolation, as if their world had shrunk to just the three of them amidst the sea of strangers.

Aarav looked up, meeting Antara's gaze, a silent understanding passing between them. They were now each other's pillars of strength, holding onto the fragile threads of family that remained. With a faint smile, Antara leaned back, the baby sleeping peacefully in her arms, finding solace in the quietude of the moment, cherishing the slumber of the little one who seemed untouched by the turbulence that had befallen their lives.

Antara and Aarav stood amidst the bustling chaos of Mumbai, the city that seemed to move at a pace of its own, a stark contrast to the tranquility they were accustomed to. The cacophony of honking cars, hurried footsteps, and overlapping conversations felt overwhelming to their senses, leaving them slightly dazed and uncertain.

Wide-eyed, Aarav gripped his sister's hand tightly, seeking reassurance in the face of the whirlwind surrounding them. Ab kya kare didi? he asked, his voice barely audible over the city's clamor.

Antara, trying to mask her own feelings of bewilderment, held onto Aarav's hand firmly. Doctor uncle ne hume ek address diya hai. Hume vahi chalna chahiye. At least vaha jaayenge to pata chalega ki kya karna hai, she replied, her voice steady despite the underlying sense of uncertainty.

With a nod, Aarav acknowledged his sister's guidance, finding solace in her calm demeanor amidst the chaos. They scanned the crowded street, looking for a taxi amidst the flurry of vehicles. As they waited, Antara leaned in closer to Aarav and softly whispered the address of the place she intended to go, hoping it would provide some semblance of direction in this unfamiliar setting.

Finally, a taxi pulled over, and Antara quickly ushered Aarav inside, giving the driver the address with a sense of determination. The car merged into the stream of traffic, navigating through the maze of Mumbai's streets. Antara glanced out of the window, her mind racing with questions and uncertainties, but her resolve to follow the lead given by the doctor remained unwavering.

Aarav, sitting beside her, stole glances at the passing scenery, trying to absorb the vibrant yet overwhelming sights of the city. He found comfort in the presence of his sister, knowing that they were in this together, embarking on a new journey that held both apprehension and hope.