... chapter 7...

Devansh pov

Godd! It feels like i came out from a do or die game. Whenever she asks a question i feared that she might do something. But when she asked if she know us before, i couldn't control my emotional and a few tears left my eyes.

Now i am sitting in the kitchen counter while vedha and abi are cooking. Adya is playing with sri in the living room. We explained abi adopted her in a accident and she didn't ask further.

"Ennada yosichitu iruka ?" Vedha asked me. "Adya" she sighed at my reply. "Everything will be alright" i just nodded my head. "Appa unaku call varuthu" sri shouted from the living room so abi went out. "So...what about you two ?" I asked vedha eyeing her and abi. "Enaku therila dev" i couldn't give any reply all our lives are messed up.

After few minutes abi came to kitchen. "Dev mafia meeting" i sighed as i already expected it to come after i shot those two but not this soon. As soon as abi uttered those words vedha left the kitchen slamming the utensils onto the counter.

She didn't even spare a glance to us and went straight to the living room. "Aara sri rendu perum vaanga kelambalam" they both looked puzzled at vedha. "Aana appa" sri asked who is in the arms of adhya. "Appa ku dev uncle ku vela iruku so namma veliya polam vaanga" adhya turned to me but i looked down.

"Sri kutty namma park poitu apdiye movie polam vaanga" sri jumped down from adhya's hand and ran towards the front door and wore her shoes. "Seekiram vaanga" sri actioned like calling them. Which made adhya chuckle and we smiled looking at sri.

"Neenga rendu perum ekkedo kettu ponga innu rendu naalaiku en moonjila muzhikathinga sri rendu naalaiku en kooda irukatu" vedha said all this without looking at us and left.

Adhya was confused but she still followed vedha giving us a small smile. While abi looked at vedha longing who is wearing her helmet. I patted his shoulder "Ellam sari aagidum da, kandipa unga rendu perayu sethu vaipa" he just nodded his head.

"Seekiram kelambu" he said this and went inside the guest room, while i moved to my room.

Aaradhya pov

"Yendi apdi sonna paavam avanga moonje vaadi pochu, abi unna evlo ekkama paatharu theriyuma" i asked vedha as we watched sri playing with other kids in the park.

I watched tears slip out of her eyes. "Hey vedha enna....?" She wiped her tears and nodded no. "Mudila di avana vittu irukavu mudila avan kooda irukavu mudila" i side hugged her as I didn't know what to say.

"I am sterile aara" i was shocked. "Ithu first therinjathu abi ku thaan but he didn't take it as a big problem and continued to look at me the same as before which made me fall more for him" I don't know how to react. Should i be happy that my friend have a man who loves her truly or should i be sad for her condition.

"And do you know why sri ? Annaiku accident sri ku nadakala, oru naal coffee kudichitu iruka kulla oru family paatha sema cute family appa amma oru kutty kozhantha but antha kozhanthaiya avanga sariya gavanikala, kozhantha road ku poiduchu so naa odi poi thookita but naa munnadi ninnutu iruntha edathula oru bus vanthu modhiduchu, antha parents eranthutanga. Avanga ponnu thaan sri" i looked at sri who is laughing and playing like cute bird.

"I wanted to adopt her as mine but........." She gulped her tears and turned away. I too didn't question her more.

"Vedha nee sri aa kootitu veetuku poriya" i said this to vedha. "Hey ennachu enga pora ?" She asked in a panic tone. I calmed her down. "Summa veliya thaniya irukanum nu thonuthu vedha pls, night 9.00 kulla vanthudura" she nodded her head but still looked unsure.

I booked a cab and climbed into it. I showed the driver the adress. I reached the destination and gave money to the driver.

I went inside the building and opened a cabin. "Doctor......"

To be continued......

Author's note

Hi everyone,

Hope you guys are enjoying my stories.

I planned on publishing a short story and i have two in draft.

Mine - a possessive love story between childhood bestfriends, but girl is insecure about her chubby body.

That day - a horror story, where a group who went to search about a mysterious house struggle to come out of the house

Choose one among this guys, i will post the one with high votes first and after some days i will post the next story

Bye bye.......