...chapter 19...

Devansh pov

Fu*k this bastard won't stop coming in my way it seems. Today morning, abi and i decided to go to office and take care of some urgent works as abi is still not recovered.

But on our way out of nowhere some idiots started to shoot our car. "Dev to your right" abi shouted while driving and i am shooting them. I was getting worried as the bullets are going to be finished but these idiots keep coming.

Suddenly abi stopped the car. "What the hell ? Abi yen niruthina ?" I followed his eye gaze and saw siraj. Damn..! He really have some timing sense. His men started to fight against them. He came towards us and handed us guns.

Soon it started to be a gang war. When my mens joined the opposition cannot hold for longer and went away. "We can't delay i think" siraj said while we nodded. Just at the right time my phone pinged with a message and i saw that bastard's location.

"We don't have to" i showed them the message. "Thanks dev inime naa paathukura"  siraj was about to go. "Siraj lets do some changes" siraj frowned while abi looked confused.

"But first namma ellaru en office poi pesalam" they agreed and we moved towards my office. Once we settled down, i started to explain my plan. "Dev nee theva illama risk edukura" siraj said. "Yes, namma vera ethavathu pannalam" abi said this, but i was keen on following my plan.

"Inime porumaiya iruntha thaan risk athigam aagum" they both sighed and abi went out of the room. "Dev nee nalla yosichu thana panra ?" Siraj asked me for which i nodded my head.

"Ok then, lets do this aana nee Russia po vendam naa pora neeyum abi um inga irunthu plan continue pannunga" i was about to reject him when he said. "Purinjiko dev i am a lone soul but neenga rendu per apdi illa" i became silent at this statement.

I just nodded my head. Siraj went out, i started to do my work, after few hours my office door opened. I looked up to see my adhya walking towards me glaring.

"Yen ma moraikura ?" I asked her while getting up from my chair. "Mani ennachu ansh innu saapdama iruka, abi phone panni sollala na enaku therinje irukathu" she started to scold me while i was scolding abi in my head.

"Devansh na solrathu kekuriya illaya" ok now i know this is my last straw when she said my full name. "Sari ma sari ma thittatha sorry vaa onna saapdalam, enna venu sollu order podura" we both settled on the couch.

"Athalam venda naane eduthutu vanta" she said while arranging the foods. "En chellakutty" i pinched her cheeks while she swatted away my hands.

Soon we started to eat, i could die for her foods. "Maa semaya samaikura ma" she smiled and replied. "Mr. Devansh adikadi neenga naa oru cafe owner nratha marakuringa" i chuckled at her statement and continued to eat.

After completing our lunch she started to pack the vessels. "Adhya konja neram wait panriya, namma rendu perum onnave veetuku polam" she nodded her head and i started to complete my work.

Its just been few days but there are a lot of work. I sighed as i completed my work and looked over to see adhya sleeping in the couch. I shutdown the computer and went towards her.

I picked up the lunch bag and carried her bridal style. She started to squirm in my hands, "adhya naa thaan thoongu" she again slept in my hands while hugging me by my neck. I smiled and kissed her forhead.

I noticed every staff of mine is looking at me open mouthed but do i care ? Nah..... I saw abi sitting in the lobby speaking on the phone. He saw me and i glared at him for which he smirked. Bloody idiot.

I placed adhya in my car and started to drive to our home..........

To be continued.......