...chapter 20...

Aaradhya pov

I am currently watching my boyfriend as he pack our things. While i sat with a grumpy expression. "Ansh kadaisiya kekura ipo solluviya maatiya ?" I asked him while he looked at me and continued to do his work without bothering about my existence.

"Poda mafia monkey" i said this and moved out of the room. I saw abi and vedha sitting with sri. They have their luggages with them. "Vedha unakachum namma enga poro nu theriyuma ?" She just shook her head as no while glaring at abi.

"Ok guys dev ipothaiku vara pola theriyala, naanga moonu per first poro neenga rendu perum pinnadi vaanga" abi said this and asked sri to sit inside the car which she happily did.

Just like me vedha was adamant about knowing the place so abi literally dragged her out of the house to his car. I sat on the kitchen counter while eating boost powder.

Soon ansh came down and asked me to come with him. "Mudiyathu poda" i said this and continued to eat the boost. When he shook his head and asked the guards to take our luggages to his car.

He started to move towards me. "Nee evlo thaan sonnalu, nee enga kootitu pora nu solra varaiku naa vara maata" he smirked and pulled the boost bottle out of my hand. He placed it in the cabinet and asked me once again.

"Kadaisiya kekura varuviya maatiya ?" I shook my head as no. When he threw me like a sack on his shoulder and started to move. "Deii paithiyam vidra enna, korangu naaye mafia monkey viduda, aiyo yaravathu kaapathungala" i shouted while hitting him.

He just smacked my bum and said "amaithiya vaadi unna kadathitu poi rape lam pannida maata" he placed me in the passenger seat and fastened the seat belt.

He started to drive the car, i got bored of glaring at him. So i just looked outside the view. Soon i dossed off. I woke to see ansh carrying me inside what seemed like a small hut in a forest. "Epdi di unnala mattu thoongite iruka mudiyuthu ?" Ansh asked me still having me in his hands.

"Night full ah thoonga vidama pannitu ipo ipdi kelvi ketta naa enna pannuva" as i said this i heard a giggle sound near by me and ansh cleared his throat. That when I noticed sri is standing with vedha in front of the house and I didn't miss to notice the smirk in vedha's face.

I mentally slapped myself as ansh put me down. "Sari ma nee ullara po, naa poi luggage eduthutu vara" i slowly walked towards the house before vedha could speak to me. I picked sri in my hands and Swiftly avoided vedha.

Devansh pov

I am picking up the luggages when i noticed another hand near mine. "Ansh nee sonna pola ivanga moonu perayu safe aa inga kootitu vanthachi but are you sure about this plan ?" Abi asked me while taking one of our luggage.

"Kandipa abi, i don't want to take any risk, life full ah ava kooda happy aa irukanum nu thonuthu da" i said looking at adhya who is playing with sri while vedha is chasing them.

Abi placed his hand on my shoulder and gave a tight squeeze. I sighed and took our luggages........

To be continued......

Hi guys,

There was not much response for my previous post about what story will be next....

Except one....

And i am writing the story for my one good reader who took time to respond.....

Bye bye