...chapter 15...

Devansh pov

"Please venda vidu ...... please....aahhhh" adhya was panting heavily and finally opened her eyes. "Ansh....ansh" she started to struggle after looking at me. "Adhya amaithiya iru calm down" i said but she didn't stop struggling.

I don't know what's running inside her head, and i am unable to help her. She kept shouting my name struggling to come to me. My eyes started to shed tears looking at her.

"Eii amaithiya iruka maatiya ? mothala un lover boy aa konnutu aprm unta vara" siraj shouted and my attention turned towards him. "Siraj namma buisness la theva illama yarayu kolla koodathu, ipo nee ipdi panrathu evlo periya thappu nu unake theriyum" i said gritting my teeth

"Ithalam nee en thambiya kolrathuku munadi yosichi irukanum" i was dumbfounded by his words. Viraj is living in Australia, Right ?. Viraj and Siraj are twins and nearly inseparable. But I didn't know he is dead.

Now this motherfu*ker is blaming me for it. "Siraj paithiyam pola olaradha, naa yen viraj aa kolla pora ? Ava sethutane nee solli thaan theriyum" he glared at me and kicked my stomach hard that i coughed blood.

"Poi sollatha da ***** " i started to kick me again and again. "Ansh onnum poi sollala" adhya shouted and i saw her looking at siraj. "Unga thambiya konnathu ansh kedaiyathu" all of the our attention turned to her.

"Enna olarura ?" Siraj shouted. "Unga thambiya konnavaruku oru kannu irukathu, athu mattu thaan enaku theriyum" i was shocked by this information. He did this........

I looked over to siraj, who is shocked equally as me. "Adhya enna olarura ? Enna nu ozhunga sollu" my voice was a little bit shaky due to all the beatings.

"Ansh unaku nyabagam iruka, nee oru mafia nu therinjathum naa un kitta kochikitu ponathu" i nodded my head and realised she remembered our past completely. How could i forget the day which changed everything. Which took my adhya away from me ?

After the gun shot i picked adhya up and ran towards the door when the door was kick opened and i was thrown away. I saw my worst nightmare my dad standing there.

He pulled his gun to shoot me but before that abi came there with my men. I could never be so thankful of him. Abi signalled me to look over adhya and i took her out and drove to the hospital.

Soon she was brought to the operation theatre, as i was waiting there with tears rolling down my eyes, i saw abi running towards me with vedha.

Abi hugged me and we all sat silently. Soon the doctor came out and informed us the operation is successful and she should be careful with her left hand for a month.

I felt like my soul is back inside me. But after that I didn't went to meet her. Even after she got discharged. I was afraid. What if she leave me after knowing the real me ?

But one day she came to my office slamming the door on her way. "Maa kai paathu ma yen ipdi thorakura" i was concerned about her hand.

"Vaaya moodra loosu payale" i was shocked by her words. "Ennada apdi paakura ? Periya ivana nee huh ? Apdiye onna suthitu emathitu polam nu paakuriya" i quickly shook my head as no.

"Maa naa poi epdi ma apdi pannuva" she is still glaring at me. "Aprm ethana naal da aachu naa hospital la sernthu oru naal aachu vanthu paathiya ?" She is towering me with me minion size height.

"Illama nee en kooda pesamatiyonu....." she showed her hands indicating me to stop. "Naa sonnana ? Aama nee police aa illa criminal aa ?" She asked me when i mumbled. "Mafia"

She widened her eyes but soon said "ithukaga lam unna vitutu pova nu nenaikatha aana ipo unta kochikitu po pora, entaye unmaya marachitala" she said walking towards the door while i followed her shouting.

"Maa nilluma" she suddenly turned towards me. "Naalaiku paakalam, follow pannina aprm one week unna meet panna maata" i stopped on my track hearing her words.

But i never know, that would become a big mistake in my life. I should've followed her on that day....

When i was thinking about that day she continued but this time she looked at siraj.

"Apo oru park ku pona........."

Aaradhya pov

"Chai ivan mela kovamave iruka mudila, loosu paya, eruma maadu, mafia monkey" i was blabbering things when i heard a chuckle near me. I saw a handsome man standing beside me but not so handsome as my ansh.

"Mind if i sit there ?" He asked indicating the place near me for which i shook my head negatively. "Sorry nee pesuratha ottu kekanum nu nenaikala but you were funny" he said with a chuckle.

When i glared at him but soon ended up laughing. "Hii, i am aaradhya" i said forwarding my hand when he smiled and shook my hand. "I am viraj....."

To be continued........

I am extremely sorry that i couldn't update regularly. I am busy with my semester exams.

And for your information the bold italic words indicates flashback

Bye bye....