003

march 18th 2023yonkers, new york8:45 am

march 18th 2023
yonkers, new york
8:45 am

notti woke up to eva not being next to him anymore "what the fuck" notti sat up looking around eva's room hearing footsteps outside her door.

notti grabbed his phone looking at the time the door opened making notti look up seeing eva sliding her yeezy slides off "sorry i had to drop kia off at school and i had to go take my senior pictures" eva looked at notti.

"you good beautiful you don't got to apologize" notti sat up seeing a bag in eva's hand "i got you food" eva opened the bag handing notti his sandwich since eva already ate.

"thank you" he gave the girl a warm smile "you know yesterday when you chocked me you turned me on" notti laughed making eva roll her eyes.

"your a freak bro" eva sat on her couch that was in the corner of her room going on her phone "but you already knew this ma?" notti looked at eva "yup you just gave me a reminder" eva laughed.

"who took miri to school?" eva asked notti "melz i only pick him up" notti ate his food "i gotta go pick up some homework i gotta finish in this law class" notti sighed scrunching the wrapper of his bacon egg and cheese sandwich since he was done.

"your taking law in college?" eva asked surprised "yea that's another dream of mines i would love to be a lawyer but also i just need my master and all them other degrees" notti sat up pulling his pants up since he was sagging.

eva admired ethan it was just something about how he had dreams for himself.

"i needa change and shower bruh" notti looked in eva's mirror "yea you look crusty" eva joked making notti turn around looking her dead in the eyes "im just kidding" eva put her hands up i surrender laughing.

"shit i also gotta record my part of me and ddots song and the i got an interview" notti remembered a lot of things was slipping his mind lately.

"damn you really went up and making money i'm proud of you" eva gave the boy a warm smile "hey lemme ask you where you work at?" notti asked the girl "a icecream shop" eva nodded making notti smile.

he remembers how much the girl loved icecream when they were in middle school "you a youngin" notti rubbed her head making her punch him softly "your only a year older i'm really excited to graduate and go to college" eva shook her head "what college?" notti asked "a hbcu in the city so i wont be to far and im planning to still stay home i dont want a dorm or none of that shit" eva told notti making him nod.

"yea i feel you i wouldn't wanna share a room with randoms so you gonna sleep here and go to school?" notti asked eva making her nod "yup" she smiled "okay i have to go beautiful thank you for everything" notti kissed her cheek making eva blush "your welcome" she smiled.