009

april 9th 2023orlando, florida9:30 am

april 9th 2023
orlando, florida
9:30 am

"yo we in florida with it" dd recorded the hotel making jay laugh it was gabby, notti, eva, dd and jay since jstar and melz couldn't make it.

"okay i bought 4 rooms" gabby spoke "but there's five of us" dd furrowed his eyebrows "yea your sharing a room with jay" gabby looked at dd who widened his eyes "so notti and eva get there own rooms? there practically dating" dd looked at him mom with a really look.

"well we're not dd" notti rolled his eyes making eva laugh agreeing "whatever" dd said as they went up into there rooms.

eva used her wrist band opening the door to her room seeing a queen sized bed a bathroom and a little kitchen area that had a mini fridge and a microwave and a little table next to a couch.

eva sat he luggage and her sprayground bag down jumping in her bed getting on her phone "imma take a nap" eva mumbled to herself getting under the covers until someone started knocking on her door making her get up opening it seeing notti.

"come on we're going to the jacuzzi get changed" notti told eva "who's going?" eva asked notti "me and you beautiful" notti walked in closing the door behind him.

"well you need to leav- no get dressed in the bathroom" notti laughed making eva side eye him grabbing her pink two piece.

eva had her hair done in boho twist with weave that went down to under her butt eva changed but could clip the back "notti! come in here" eva yelled hearing footsteps as he opened the door "what happe-" notti cut him self off looking at eva "what? why you looking at me like that" eva laughed confused as he still stared he blinked twice before putting his attention back to her face.

"yea what you need" notti stuttered "clip my bra" she told him making him nod walking towards her clipping it together "i look good" eva sticked her tongue out as notti standed there "you do" notti agreed making her smile.

eva grabbed her edge control doing her edges "wear your shirt at?" eva asked notti as she swooped her edges "i don't need one we finna be in a jacuzzi" notti furrowed his eyebrows making her shrug "ion like this bathing suit" notti told eva.

"what why?" she asked confused "because it shows too much of your ass and ion like that" notti told her "boy shut up" she said swooping her last edge closing the she control and putting the edge brush down putting on her sparkly sandles.

"give me a piggy back ride" eva told notti making him crotch down as eva jumped on his back "you smell good" notti told her making her smile "thank you" she cheesed as he opened the door to her room walking out getting the elevator going to the floor with all the pools and water area.