004

march 18th 2023yonkers, new york11:30 pm

march 18th 2023
yonkers, new york
11:30 pm

"ethan reyes! get your ass down here right now" gabby yelled "what happen ma" notti asked putting his durag on "your friends mom just called me why you fought him inside his house and broke there table! your going to pay for all that shit ethan!" gabby yelled hearing her Dominican accent roll off her tongue.

"he threatened my friend ma he said he was going to kill her he was being disrespectful" notti defended himself "her? you have a girlfriend?" gabby asked making notti sigh "no eva" notti whispered the last part.

"eva? your back with her i haven't heard her name in so long i want to see her" gabby looked up at her son "no she not my girlfriend you know how she ghosted me and all that it was because of him he liked her and was mad we were both dating and he threatened to kill her if she didn't leave me and he said some other things that ticked me off" notti explained making gabby sigh knowing her son had anger issues and spazzes out very often.

"oh wow okay but ethan you have to realize you went inside there home broke some stuff in there and beat there son up you need to be more careful your lucky they didn't press charges against you but i'm still going to make you pay for all the repairs because you need discipline" gabby rubbed her face making notti nod.

"how much?" notti asked "3,421 dollars" gabby told her son making him nod "okay" notti sighed going in his bank account sending his nothing 4k so she can send it to dotty's mother.

"she said you have to be cool with him" gabby looked at ethan making him laugh "no what the fuck" notti shook his head "ethan watch your mouth and just do it" gabby sighed "ma im already paying for all there repairs why do i need to be cool with him? there asking for too much" notti looked at his mother crazy.

"i don't care what there asking for but all i know is your going to do it because either don't want to see my son in jail you want to do reckless things here are the consequences" gabby told the boy "there coming later" gabby ripped the bandaid off "what!? ma if im in the same room as him im going to beat his ass and i promise that" notti spoke making gabby jerk her head back.

"go get changed and i swear to go you better act civilized" gabby looked up at the tall boy being very serious with him.

notti went upstairs running into dd's room "what nigga" dd yelled playing his game "dotty coming over" notti looked at dd "what? why didn't you just beat the niggas ass?" dd asked pausing the game "yes ma invited him over because his parents threatened to press charges" notti told dd smacking him sigh "damn tell eva then" dd suggested.

"are you crazy? imma scare the shit out of her" notti looked at dd crazy "you needa chill" dd laughed "yea your right imma just act calm" notti agreed with dd making him smile "you should tell eva" dd looked at nott seeing if he would listen.