023

august 31st 2023yonkers, new york10:00 am

august 31st 2023
yonkers, new york
10:00 am

"your pregnant!" juju screamed making eva giggle "yes and im finding out the gender next week" eva told julie making her smile "bestfriend im so happy for you" juju spoke happily making eva smile "thank you boo" eva ran her fingers through her first ever lace front.

"i love how long it is" eva told juju who just did eva's wig "yes and the red color on you just makes you look even more sexy than you already do" juju told eva truthfully dark red was really her color it suit her complexion and everything "how far along are you?" juju asked eva "17 weeks" she replied meaning she just had one more week until she could know the gender of the baby.

"you start school soon right?" juju asked eva making her nod "yea i do i start the same day i find out the gender of my baby" eva told juju making her nod combing the wig out recording her work she was honestly so proud of it.

"so what have you been up to?" juju asked knowing eva would put her on to her life very soon because eva loved to speak especially with juju "girl let me tell you" eva started making juju laugh "so ari moved out leaving me, kayla and kia alone with our parents but you know there never home because of work related reasons but me and kayla have been setting up ari's room into a beauty area and walk in closet so now i have a space to actually do my clients hair instead of my room and kayla got a job so she's been doing some paying when it comes to the expenses of the items that needs to go in the beauty room" eva told juju making her nod putting the comb down since eva's hair was completely finished.

"oh and bestfriend you know what i realized? i already have a hair business now i just need a place which is what im going to major in at school so i can be a business owner" eva sticked her tongue out making juju smile "i love that for you" juju laughed at her bestfriend "i can actually see your belly bump a little bit it's not to noticeable" juju said touching her stomach "notti has been saying the same thing but i don't see it but my legs getting thicker and my ass getting fatter i just think im getting fat" eva told juju who laughed "your not but either way its normal to gain weight during pregnancy's" juju shrugged.

juju knew eva was going to be a great mother she was financially stable so was notti eva basically had a whole living space to herself and was already saving for her half of the share to buy a house wuth notti.

notti and eva have came to the agreement that they were going to live in two separate houses but see each other everyday and once the baby turns one they were going to buy the house and live in it.

what worried eva the most was who was finna take care of kia but she knew she was in good hands with kayla and by the time the year ends eva's parents will be retired and have time to take care of kia anyways and kia could always visit or sleepover with ari or eva so eva wasn't stressing to much about that.