IWasLonely

The following morning, Freddie and Spencer wake up to the soft glow of twinkling lights and the aftermath of their festive transformation. With Carly's return just around the corner, they embark on the final preparations, eager to welcome her home to the magical winter wonderland they've crafted together. As the day unfolds, they plan surprises, wrap presents, and share in the anticipation of the joyous holiday season. Meanwhile, Carly, still in Italy, begins her journey back to Seattle, unaware of the festive surprise awaiting her.

Carly, sipping coffee: "Good morning, Sam, Millicent. Can you believe we only have a few more days left in Italy? Time really does fly."

Sam, casually: "Yeah, yeah. I'm just waiting for the pasta to fly into my mouth. That's my kind of time."

Millicent, excitedly: "I want to make the most of these days! What's on the agenda today?"

Carly, checking her phone: "Well, Freddie mentioned they've been up to something back home. I'm curious to see what they've been cooking up."

Sam, raising an eyebrow: "Freddie and Spencer, getting crafty? This should be interesting."

As Carly, Sam, and Millicent enjoy their morning in Italy, little do they know the festive surprise that awaits them back in Seattle, courtesy of Freddie and Spencer's creative holiday endeavors.

Carly, looking at Sam and Millicent: "So, what's on the agenda for today, ladies? We have a few days left in Italy, and I want to make the most of them."

Millicent, eagerly: "How about exploring some local markets? I heard they have unique crafts and souvenirs."

Sam, grinning: "Markets? Now, that sounds like a plan. Maybe we'll find something for Freddie. A little Italian surprise."

Carly, nodding: "Great idea! Markets it is. Let's soak in the local culture and maybe pick up a few treats for the guys back home."

As they plan their day in Italy, Carly, Sam, and Millicent look forward to exploring the markets, creating more memories before their return to Seattle.

Carly, texting Freddie: "Good morning, my love! As I sip my morning coffee in the enchanting streets of Italy, I can't help but think of you. Distance may be there, but so is the warmth of our connection. Your support and love are like a constant companion on this journey. As we countdown the days until our reunion, know that you're always in my thoughts and in my heart. Sending you love and positive vibes. Can't wait to share all the Italian adventures with you. Good morning, Freddie! 💖🌞"

Freddie, responding: "Carly, your message just made my day. Your love travels across the miles and brightens my morning. Can't wait to hear about all your Italian escapades. Love you, and have a fantastic day! 💕☀️"

Carly, holding her stomach: "Ugh, something doesn't feel right. I think I might be getting morning sickness."

Sam, concerned: "Morning sickness? Already? Isn't it a bit early for that?"

Carly, nodding: "Yeah, it's earlier than expected. Maybe it's just a one-time thing."

Millicent, offering help: "Do you need anything, Carly? Water, ginger tea, maybe?"

Carly, appreciative: "Thanks, Millicent. Some water would be great. This is all part of the pregnancy journey, right?"

Sam, teasingly: "Well, it's not like they call it 'morning sickness' for nothing. Hang in there, Carly. We've got your back."

As Carly navigates an unexpected pregnancy symptom, Sam and Millicent offer support and humor, turning a challenging moment into a shared experience among friends.