IMakeABet

The next morning, Carly, Sam, and Millicent wake up to embrace their last day in Italy. They plan to pack, enjoy some final moments in the beautiful country, and cherish the time together before heading back to Seattle. The journey home awaits, along with the continuation of their lives, filled with shared memories and the anticipation of Carly's growing family.

*back in Seattle*

Freddie, bustling around the apartment: "Alright, gotta make sure everything's ready for Carly and Millicent's return from Italy. Can't wait to hear about their trip."

Spencer, entering the room: "Need a hand, Freddie?"

Freddie, appreciative: "Yeah, Spencer. Could you check if we have enough groceries and make sure the apartment is welcoming? Carly's been away, and I want everything to be perfect."

Spencer, grinning: "Consider it done. Excited for the family to be back?"

Freddie, smiling: "Absolutely. It's been quiet without them."

As Freddie and Spencer prepare for Carly and Millicent's return, the anticipation and excitement fill the apartment, creating an atmosphere of warmth and togetherness.

*Back in Italy*

Carly, stretching: "Good morning, Italy! Time to pack up and head back home."

Sam, still groggy: "Ugh, packing. My least favorite part of any trip."

Millicent, excited: "Come on, Sam! We can make it fun. We've got stories to share with Freddie and Spencer."

Carly, laughing: "That's the spirit, Millicent. Let's make this last day in Italy memorable."

As Carly, Sam, and Millicent gear up for their last day in Italy, the air is filled with a mix of nostalgia and the anticipation of returning home to share their adventures.

Carly, smiling: "I can't wait to see Freddie. It feels like it's been forever."

Sam, teasingly: "Bet he's been counting the seconds till you're back."

Carly, grinning: "Well, I'm definitely counting the seconds until I'm back in Seattle with him."

Millicent, joining in: "I'm excited to see Spencer too. And to get back to normal life."

As Carly, Sam, and Millicent prepare to pack, the anticipation of reuniting with their loved ones adds an extra layer of joy to their last day in Italy.

Carly, offering to Millicent: "Hey, Millicent, do you need help getting packed?"

Millicent, appreciative: "Sure, Aunt Carly. I'm not the best at this packing thing."

Carly, laughing: "No worries, we'll get it done together. Anything specific you want to make sure you bring back?"

Millicent, thinking: "Maybe some souvenirs for Spencer and Freddie?"

Carly, nodding: "Great idea. Let's pack some goodies for the guys."

As Carly and Millicent bond over packing, they share a moment of connection while ensuring they have everything they need for the journey back home.

Millicent, holding up a journal: "Freddie's gonna love this journal you got him. It has a cool design."

Carly, smiling: "Hope he likes it."

Millicent, excited: "I hope so. It's like a piece of Italy for him."

Carly, encouraging: "I'm sure he'll cherish it. Let's finish packing and make sure we have some Italian treats too."