IReturnHome

As the night settles in Seattle, Freddie eagerly awaits Carly's return. The apartment is adorned with holiday decorations, and the spirit of the season fills the air. Meanwhile, in Italy, Carly, Sam, and Millicent prepare for their journey back home. The stage is set for a heartwarming reunion, marking the end of their separate adventures and the beginning of shared moments as a family. The anticipation grows, promising a conclusion filled with love, joy, and the warmth of the holiday season.

Carly, stretching: "Good morning, everyone! Ready to head back to Seattle?"

Sam, yawning: "Yeah, but I'll miss the Italian breakfasts. Those pastries were amazing."

Millicent, packing her things: "I'll miss the gelato."

Carly, smiling: "Me too. Let's check out and make our way to the airport. Seattle awaits."

As Carly, Sam, and Millicent prepare to leave Italy, a mix of nostalgia and anticipation fills the air, setting the stage for their journey back home.

Carly, at the front desk: "Morning! We're checking out. Thanks for the wonderful stay."

Hotel Staff: "It was our pleasure! Safe travels back home!."

Carly, gathering keys and belongings: "Arrivederci! C'mon, let's catch that flight."

As Carly checks out, the echoes of their Italian adventure linger, and the trio looks forward to the next chapter back in Seattle.

Carly, approaching the vehicle: "Here we are. Our chariot to the airport."

Sam, smirking: "Chariot? Nice choice of words, Shakespeare."

Millicent, laughing: "Let's just get in before Sam starts with the medieval poetry."

As they approach the vehicle, the humor and camaraderie between Carly, Sam, and Millicent remain intact, adding a touch of lightheartedness to the start of their journey back home.

Carly, entering the airport: "And here we are, back at the airport. Ready for the journey home?"

Sam, looking around: "Always. Can't wait to get back to the groovy smoothie and our cozy apartment."

Millicent, excited: "I'm looking forward to seeing dad again."

As they step into the airport, the trio is filled with a mix of nostalgia and excitement, knowing that Seattle and familiar faces await them on the other side of their journey.

Carly, finding their seats: "Alright, everyone settled? Seatbelts on, ready for takeoff?"

Sam, reclining: "Ready as I'll ever be. Just wake me up when we land."

Millicent, looking out the window: "It's been an amazing trip. I'll miss Italy."

As they settle into their seats, the echoes of their Italian adventure linger. With a mix of nostalgia and anticipation, Carly, Sam, and Millicent prepare for the journey back to Seattle.

Carly, smiling at Millicent: "I'm really glad you came with us, Millicent. It's been a special trip."

Millicent, appreciative: "Yeah, it was fun. Thanks for inviting me, Aunt Carly."

As Carly expresses her gratitude, the bond between them strengthens, creating cherished memories from their Italian escapade.

Millicent, putting in earbuds and opening her book: "I'm gonna dive into this book. Wake me up when we land, okay?"