Story Description

#03- Real Men's Affection
Maximus Gunner

Maximus Gunner, a highly respected and successful doctor, runs a hospital chain, making him one of the most beloved figures in the medical industry. He is known for his brilliant medical skills and his leadership skills. He is a well-known figure and is admired for his achievements.He had it all; the brains, the looks, the fame, and the wealth that came with being the best doctor in the Philippines.

Despite his achievements, there was one thing that eluded Maximus -love.

His parents passed away when he was young, leaving him with a void that no degree, achievement, or job could fill. He longed for a partner to share his life with, to build a family and a future with, but it seemed that fate had other plans for him.

Enter Flare Ryein Vallel, a stunningly beautiful woman with a kind, soft-spoken nature and a determined spirit. Flare was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer, leaving her parents desperate for a cure. They chose Maximus's hospital as the best place to seek treatment for their daughter, hoping that Maximus could help her. As fate would have it, Maximus and Flare cross paths and sparks fly.It wasn't long before the two of them hit it off. They had a connection that was rare and deep, one that couldn't be explained away. Maximus felt something that he had never felt before, love. They were drawn to each other like magnets, despite the fact that time was not on their side.

And to Make it more complicated, Flare's health was a ticking time bomb. She had a limited time to live, and it was all up to Maximus to save her. In the midst of this, he found himself slowly falling in love with her. The thought of losing her was enough to drive him mad. But he knew that he couldn't let her go, not until he knew that he had tried everything. Flare, on the other hand, knew that she faced an uphill battle with her cancer diagnosis. Despite their obstacles, they were determined to make the most of their time together.

As their love story progresses, they face challenges and hardships that put their relationship to the test.

With Flare's limited time...will their love survive throughout their bumpy journey?

Or let say...will Flare survive and make Maximus the happiest man alive?