Characters

#03- Real Men's Affection

Maximus Gunner

Maximus Gunner, a highly respected and successful doctor, runs a hospital chain, making him one of the most beloved figures in the medical industry. He is known for his brilliant medical skills and his leadership skills. He is a well-known figure and is admired for his achievements. Despite his incredible lifestyle, he still manages to find time to spend with his four businessman friends and go to parties, which he enjoys.

Even though Maximus often goes on dates, he finds it hard to find a partner who meets his high standards. He has a list of expectations, and he finds that many women don't meet them. He is a fan of limited edition shoes and loves collecting them. He also enjoys playing on drums and guitar, showing off his musical talent. However, he admits that he is not a good dancer.

Maximus is a very conservative person, both in his work and in his lifestyle. He takes great care in building his muscles and is always careful with his diet. He is also a huge fan of Marvel movies, and enjoys the action and adventures they offer. Despite his busy life, he manages to remain easy-going and positive, with a bright personality that people love to be around.

Flare Ryein Vallel

Flare Ryein Vallel is a woman with a soft and gentle personality, who learned the value of life at a very early age

Flare Ryein Vallel is a woman with a soft and gentle personality, who learned the value of life at a very early age. When she was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer at the age of 13, she was forced to fight for her life, which taught her the importance of appreciation and taking every day as a gift. She loves reading romantic stories and watching Korean dramas, which provide her with a sense of comfort and escape.

Despite her illness, Flare has a loyal and supportive group of friends, who stand by her side and offer support during her dark times. She also has a soft spot for children, as she finds their innocence and joy to be a source of inspiration. Even though she had to be homeschooled for her safety, Flare is an intelligent and wise individual, with a great understanding of the world around her.

Despite her illness, Flare is always kind, thoughtful, and understanding to those around her. She may need to limit her ice cream consumption due to her illness, but she still finds joy in the little things, and is grateful for every moment of life that she is given. Ultimately, Flare is a strong and courageous woman, who serves as an inspiration to those around her, and is a true example of the power of gratitude and perseverance.