11.

Dr. Morrisey was pleased. Preliminary tests showed that the Omega Target was compatible with all three donors. At that point, he decided to make a serum from all three together, not just one. He would make a different version of the serum and test it on other subjects that did not have all eight genes required but only six, but in computer simulation, these subjects might survive.

Although it was not likely, he would also make separate serums for them. These subjects were only compatible with one or two donors, but Dr Morrisey had time to make different versions because it took time to get the Subject Omega in shape, and the serums would be ready in the meantime.

The other targets were not so perfect. Dr Kendrick had not developed the right rage for any of the other targets, and he had theorized that the rage also required all eight genes.

The serum was actually quite simple. The retrovirus would contain the werewolf genes, and the retrovirus would release them throughout the body. First, the target's immune defense would have to be knocked down, and before that could be done reliably, it would have to be studied. How to remove it. He would make a combination of genes and put the genes of all three targets into the viruses so that the target would become a whole new creature—a super werewolf.

Because the subject had eight genes that reacted and mated with the werewolf genes in some way, he would create the world's first artificial werewolf. When these genes are mated, a chain reaction occurs, and all the remaining genes in the target become werewolf genes. This whole body would transform as new chromosomes were formed in every cell, driven by a retrovirus. As a result, he would create a super werewolf with a supernaturally fierce rage and under his complete control.

Dr Morrisey had been hunting for these genes ever since his daughter was turned into a werewolf against her will. His daughter had fallen in love with a boy, a werewolf, and he had then seduced her into bed; in the rapture, he had bitten her enough to turn her into a werewolf and had no regrets. Dr Morrissey had examined his daughter closely. As soon as she had called him in tears, the bite marks began to fade rapidly, and she began to feel the change in her body.

He had tried to reverse the process, but in the process, he killed his daughter. He had studied the cellular change carefully and tried to make a retrovirus containing only human genes. Still, the reaction had destroyed the coherence at the cellular level of his daughter, and she had died painfully and slowly.

It wasn't really his daughter anymore; she was a beast, and it was good that she died. These eight genes would cause a ca cade reaction that would change every cell in the target. It would change every chromosome and every gene, and the target would become his weapon against werewolves.

According to computer theory, the change would be permanent, and the target should survive it. Together with Dr. Kendrick, they would program this new werewolf to be the ultimate killer, drag the werewolf's reputation through the mud, and make people realize what a threat werewolves really were. That's why Dr. Kendrick had already developed a rage for the target.

One thing the serum would do would be that the rage would be permanently in the target's genes, so this would be a whole new way of researching, presenting, and exploiting the rage gene; it would make a lot of money. They would brainwash the target to obey them without question, to kill as savagely and brutally as they wanted and in public.

He would also let everyone study the subject and perform medical experiments and procedures on it because Dr. Morrisey thought werewolves were animals. His friends in the government were pushing through a new law that would define a human based on DNA, and the subject would have six strands of DNA, not two strands like a human, so the subject would not be a human but an animal and therefore would not have the protection of the law.