One

Omniscient

It had been the same routine for Onika for the past five years. Every friday night at exactly 11 o'clock, she'd sneak from under the hold of her wife's warm embrace, and find a new club. Every new club equaled new prey, and she loved to hunt.

Onika wasn't always like this. The thought of anyone but her woman used to make her feel disgusted. That was until they got married. Onika didn't know why, but the weight of monogamous commitment became an extremely heavy weight to carry once it was on paper.

The two had known each other since they were children, been a couple ever since their freshman year of college, and had been in love ever since.

Every "time" with another woman was nothing but sex to her, no strings attached, out of respect for her wife. But, even though she knew that what she was doing was wrong, she could never seem to stop. Onika loved her wife with every cell in her being, but she couldn't help her addiction for lust.

Onika loved everything about her wife, but her need for other women was much stronger than she would like for it to be.

Once Onika made her way through and out of she and her wife's million dollar home, she'd find the quietest car and drive to her mapped destination. She had decided to try something a bit different than her usual routine. This club was a little more out of the way.

They called it "ELITE" a high end club for the big spenders. Onika found that it was easiest to go to the local clubs as the women were so...easy. But she decided to give herself more of challenge as she had gotten bored with "easy".

As the woman drove, she tried to rid her mind of any thoughts of her wife. She always found herself doing this, feeling a sense of guilt for her wife and hatred for herself, yet, she never stopped.

Once she made it to the shiny new club, she made sure to take off her wedding rings, putting them in a special compartment in her car, and put her phone on "Do Not Disturb". She didn't want to be reminded of her wrongful actions as she committed her wrong doings.

She made sure her appearance was decent and made her way into the club.

Onika found herself to be nervous as well as scared. She and her wife created a multi-million dollar business soon after college. Which meant that she was a very well-known business woman who could easily be recognized in this flashier, newer club.

Another reason why Onika would tend to do her dirty deeds in lesser known clubs was to draw less attention to herself. She couldn't risk her colleagues or partners founding out about her infidelity.

The club felt, smelled, and looked of affluence. It almost felt too good be to a club. Yet, lo and behold, there were dancers in every corner of the club.

Onika's type of prey was nothing out of the ordinary. She loved fat asses and big tiddies as much as the next person. But a woman's face is what turned her on the most. Imagining what such a beautiful face would look like moaning is what gave her an indescribable pleasure.

She scoped out the club for a minute looking for a secluded corner. She never liked to be seen, she liked to watch. Once she found the woman she wanted for the night, she'd seek her out and ask her for a private dance. From that moment, she'd have these women hooked and wanting more.

Onika had found her spot and began watching. Every girl seemed talented to say the least, but it wasn't anything she hadn't seen before. Being that Onika had been to more clubs than she could count on 3 pairs of hands, no trick was a new one.