Two

Omniscient

Onika walked into the prosperous nightclub with only one thing on her mind. She didn't give a shit about the little event they were having tonight, she just had to see Honey again. The girl wouldn't leave her mind and she had never been so infatuated with a woman.

Onika's eyes scoped around the building looking for her target but she didn't see her. Assuming she was preparing for whatever specialities they were providing, she just decided to take a seat. She found a secluded area that was far enough from the crowd yet close enough to the stage.

If she wasn't going to be able to see Honey until she was finished, then she at least wanted a decent view of what she was going to do tonight, Since Onika didn't have the chance to watch Honey in action, she was rather eager.

If it was anything like the private dance she had gotten the night before, then she was more than happy to watch the beautiful woman work.

Almost as soon as Nicki sat down, Ciara's "Body Party" started to play through the loud speakers. One by one, each of the women featured in the "Top Ten" ad emerged from different parts of the club.

Each with a different colored strobe light shining on them. Onika assumed each color somewhat represented the dancer as when her eyes finally found Honey, she was showered in a golden light.

The bright luminescence complemented every aspect of her human figure. It was as if she was almost glowing. Onika was completely mesmerized for the second time in a row.

She locked her view in on the woman and watched her every move, ever so slightly. She analyzed the woman from every step she took to how her hips swayed when she walked or how effortlessly her hair flowed as she made her way to her final destination.

The blonde-haired woman was wearing another gold set, that must be her thing. Onika thought it looked absolutely stunning on the woman.

Onika's eyes finally left her prey's body when she heard loud whooping and hollering coming from around her. She hadn't even noticed that the strobe lights were no longer on the women. What she did notice was that all of the women had chosen someone from the crowd to bring on stage with them.

Her brows rose in surprise as well as interest.

Nicki secretly hoped that Honey's eyes would catch her's so that she could be brought up on that stage. She quickly scanned around the club again, trying to refocus her attention. "Hi, Nicki" She heard that almost angelic voice again, she had almost become giddy at the mere sound of it.

She appeared on the side of Onika, similar to the first time the two had met. "I was hoping I'd see you in here tonight." She smirked, "Oh yeah? So does that mean you missed me mama?" Onika asked, licking her lips and slightly cocking her head to the side.

The blonde lightly bit her lip before she responded, "Maybe, if you come with me you might be able to find out just how much I missed you." Onika thought about it, she let the idea bounce around in her mind for a long time. But, she couldn't risk being seen that much, but she did want to have the "Honey Experience" once again tonight.

"Nah baby, I want you to myself. I wanna be somewhere where I can put my hands on that beautiful body." Onika let her eyes linger on every inch of the girl's curvy frame, taking every bit of it in.

"You think you can save me a dance tonight?" Onika asked, almost hopeful that she would say yes.

The beauty smiled brightly, "Of course I can baby," She bent over and spoke in Nicki's ear, "I'll make sure I come and get you as soon as I'm done okay?" She realized last night that Honey was a bit of a tease, but Onika was just as good at the game.