Four

Omniscient

"Let me see how wet I can make you mama."

Onika didn't think twice before she let the statement leave her mouth. Her pants felt tight at the mere sight of the woman's lack of clothing and the constant teasing from B wasn't helping her situation either. Her soothing, slightly southern voice did something to the dark-haired woman that she couldn't quite explain.

It made everything that left her mouth sound even better in Onika's head. Now that she'd heard the sweet moans that came from the pretty tone, her love for the blonde's unique voice only grew.

The raven-haired woman knew that it was risky to do such an erotic act in her office, especially since it wasn't her wife that was in the other end of the line. But, Onika didn't care about any of that right now, all she wanted to do was watch the show.

All she could do was lock her office door and hope that no one called her in the next hour or so.

"You make me so wet Nicki, I can't stop thinking about how good you fucked me today." Onika harshly bit into her bottom lip and flared her nostrils, taking in a third deep breath.

"Hold on baby." She set her phone down on her desk and muted her mic to start scavenging for a pair of earbuds. If she was going to do something so risqué, then she didn't need to stand the chance of anyone knowing. She looked everywhere in her desk drawers to try to find a pair that would work but she found nothing.

Luckily for Onika, she had a pair of airpods deep in her purse that were just above 60%. The woman barely used them so she barely charged them, regardless, she was thankful she had them with her.

She put one earbud in her ear and waited for the "connected" sound to play. "Talk mama, let me make sure I can hear you." The beautiful woman spoke, saying a few words to make sure Nicki could hear her.

The two women entertained each other over the phone. Onika carefully watched as the honey-haired woman played with herself at the thought of her. It made the wealthy woman's pants painfully tight and she longed for release, but she couldn't bring herself to do it, not in her office.

So, the woman just watched, enjoying every single second of it. It was as if the more Nicki spoke, the wetter she became. Little to Onika's knowledge, the blonde's mind was as just polluted with the thought of her. From the moment they met, B hadn't been able to stop thinking about the beauty.

Now that she experienced what it was like to be with the woman, physically, she felt almost obsessed with the feeling. She had never felt something so good. She longed for her touch all over again, she couldn't help herself. Though she had just been involved with the black-haired woman a few hours prior, she wanted more, she needed more.

No one had ever given Honey so much satisfaction, there was an ecstasy that the woman felt from her.

The New Yorker watched intently as the beautiful blonde came over and over again. B loved Nicki's voice and the way she looked at her. It made her feel so immensely desired by the woman and that alone warranted her sweet release.

Onika didn't want to stop until she watched the woman squirt again. The sight made her want to drool, hungry for the southern girl's flood. "I love that you know how to follow instructions pretty girl." The hazel-eyed woman only moaned in response, feeling aroused at the small praise.

B's legs were in the air and she was spread to her full extent, showing her pretty treasure off to Onika. The gorgeous dark-haired woman was able to see very clearly how wet she was making her. "You gotta squirt baby?" Honey moaned, trying to get her words out but failing miserably.