Three

Omniscient

For Onika and Zaire, the weekdays tended to be a bit hectic. Both of the women started their day rather early, Zaire at 6 am and her wife at 8. Though they both ran the exact same company, the corporation had two locations in Las Vegas.

Onika ran the one that was father into the city and Lady ran the location that was closer to their home, each location was about 30 minutes from the other. Nicki's wife made the executive decision to start her location's work day a bit early.

She figured that if she was done early that it would give her more time in the day to spend at home and give Onika less work most of the time. She was right in a sense, most times Onika never had to stay at her office longer than intended.

"Have a good day at work my love, don't work that pretty head too hard." Onika kissed her wife goodbye as she left just as she herself was waking up. Most times it never took Nicki long to get ready for work since she never really had to put much effort in to look good.

It was the perks of being naturally beautiful.

The wealthy woman went through her very large assortment of clothes and picked a simple dark tan pantsuit. Pantsuits were her favorite to wear to work, she felt that they were the most comfortable.

Once Nicki finished her morning routine and got dressed, she was ready for her day. She, per usual, was doing well on her time. The beautiful woman always took pride in being punctual to any and everything, even if punctuality wasn't obligated.

She walked out of her large home, making sure to close and lock the door and chose a car and made her way to work. If Nicki was being honest, the most dreadful part of her day was driving.

Even though the woman was from New York and traffic was horrible there, it was nothing in comparison to Vegas. She swore up and down that the folks on the West Coast didn't know how to drive worth a damn, but luckily she was able to manage. She finally arrived at her building, parking and locking her car before walking in.

Per usual, her staff greeted her for the morning as she walked toward the elevator to go to the top floor where her office was. The building was a large skyscraper with almost 50 floors, all of which functioning differently.

As unnecessary as it may have seemed, every floor was needed as much as the other.

Once Onika reached the top floor, she opened the door to her office and walked over to her desk. She sat her purse down on it and took a seat, getting everything adjusted before she got to work.

About an hour or so into her work, Onika heard a ping come from her phone. She never really kept the device on silent while she was working since most times she got a notification, it was from her wife.

This time the brown-eyed woman was surprised to see that it was Honey. She couldn't help the smile that appeared on her face. Ever since she had gotten her number, she's loved every second of talking to her.

She tried to convince her mind that the relationship between the two was to be strictly sexual, but every time she interacted with the woman, it was a different story. Onika adored the blonde's personality, at least what she'd gotten to know so far.

It only added to the eminent beauty that the woman possessed.

Honey B 🍯 : I'm gonna be a little busy this morning cause I got some errands I need to run but I just wanted to tell u good morning 🥰

She's thoughtful, that's sweet. Onika was a sucker for thoughtful people. A person willing to go out of their way to make sure you're accommodated. Honey seemed to hold many traits that Nicki admired.