My contracted wife went to the disco 8.22

My contracted wife went to the disco behind my back again! 8.22

"Yeah." Mo Zhiyang rubbed it and closed his eyes.

Everyone looked at each other in confusion. If they kept their voices down when making the report, are they going to use lip language or sign language? Or should they all play guessing games together?

This is so embarrassing for the fat tigers! 

Chi Yan raised his hand and motioned for the manager to continue.

But as soon as the manager said, "Generally speaking, it is better than last year..." Before he could finish the sentence, he was glared at. This glance almost caused the manager to suffer internal injuries.

He quickly lowered his voice and continued, glancing at Chi Dong from time to time. Only when he saw that he didn't frown did he dare to continue.

This meeting was extremely quiet, and even the breathing was very shallow. For fear of not hearing the reports of those people, one had to pay attention to whether the little baby in Director Chi's arms was awakened.

After the meeting was over and he saw Mr. Chi carrying his little baby out with his own eyes, he breathed a sigh of relief. A large group of people slumped on their chairs from exhaustion.

"My God, I have never been so tired from a meeting." The finance manager said, wiping the sweat from his forehead. The twenty-minute report was simply thrilling.

The female manager of the branch suddenly started gossiping, "By the way, why did Director Chi get married all of a sudden? He seems to be so precious to him. Is there any inside story?"

As soon as gossip is mentioned, everyone becomes energetic.

"How would I know? Anyway, Director Chi likes Mrs. Chi very much and takes him with him wherever he goes, for fear that he will disappear." At this point, the financial manager was a little confused, "But the relationship between them seems to be disharmonious."

"Harmonious? Mr. Chi is like a piece of wood. He can't even knock on it. How can he be harmonious?" The male manager just now continued to add, "If your s*x life is not harmonious, it will probably be difficult."

"But I heard that people with high nose bridges are beaten, and Chi Dong's nose bridge is quite high."

After hearing this, Chi Yan stood at the door and suddenly lowered his head and looked at his lower body. It was quite big.

Everyone was busy discussing, completely unaware that Chi Yan, who had left and returned, was standing at in front of the glass door. 

"Ahem!"

Hearing the sound of coughing, everyone turned around and realized when Chi Dong had returned. The gossips were frightened and stood up, "Chi Dong, you..?"

These people secretly thought: Damn it, they are going to be fired.

Chi Yan didn't say anything. He walked in, picked up the computer, turned around and left without saying a word. But it was precisely because of this that everyone became more nervous.

"Ah!" "I'm going to die, I'm going to die!"

When Mo Zhiyang woke up, he realized that he had gone home. He was so dizzy from sleeping that he couldn't remember anything. When he sat up, he saw Lao Sepi sitting by the bed in his nightgown, staring at his crotch.

This is quite new. Is this guy not even letting himself go?

Hearing the sound, Chi Yan turned around and saw him waking up, "Yang Yang."