★ PROLOGUE

A/N: Alright here we go, my friends 😭 Excuse my spelling and grammar
Note: GM/N stands for the name that Y/N calls her grandmother. Ex: Grandma, Abuela, things like that. Same goes to GP/N.

"I'm in the wind, I'm in the water, nobody's son, nobody's daughter"- Chemtrails Over The Country Club; Lana Del Rey

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

Y/N Celestino saw the way her mother weeped for her youngest sibling, Pandora.

Pandora had been sick for weeks. A small disease had been going around in their small village on Corellia. Pandora was immune to the medicine that was provided. Resulting in their grandparents to try to look for something. No matter what their grandparents made for her, she didn't get better.

Their grandparents believed in many things. Fortune readings, tarot cards, and healings fulfilled by herbs and things.

Being the oldest, Y/N also grew worried. Her faith in her grandparents started to fall. Shouldn't they have found something by now? Believing in them and their psychic abilities started to lower by a bit.

Sitting on the back porch with her brother Monty, the middle child, she looked up at the twinkling stars in the night sky.

"Monty?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think Pandora will get better?", Y/N asked. She wanted an honest answer.

"I dunno. Each time she coughs, it sounds worse.", Monty peeked through the window that shows the main sitting room. Where Pandora was weakly walking into the kitchen, holding her mother's hand.

Their grandparents were in the medium sized hut next to their house. Which was their 'business' hut, Bewitching Wonders.

Possibly trying to find a cure that would work.

Y/N looked around. She looked at their small sand pit that was made when she was a child.

It was a cool night on Corellia. Her and Monty shared a blanket in the giant swing. The wind whistled through the trees that stood tall and proud around their village.

It was a small village , but small meant too close. Yet safe.

Houses were made up of mud and brick. Shops and stores were more decorated than houses.

Population: 50 people. In Corellia, that would be considered small.

Hearing her sister's coughs, Y/N sighed softly.

"I can't stand hearing her cough. It's been weeks. GM/N and GP/N haven't found anything!" Y/N stated.

"Well what are we supposed to do, Y/N?" Monty looked at her. "GM/N and GP/N are not genies."

"I know but how long will it take for her to feel better?!" She snapped. This disease had already taken some people in the village. She just didn't want Pandora to be next.

"I don't know but you need to chill! There's nothing you can do about it!" Monty snapped back.

Y/N turned her head. Surely there could be something.

The medicine that Pandora was immune to was Yix.

"You think they would have something? In the city."

Monty gave Y/N a shocked expression.

"Are you crazy? The city? You haven't even left this village." Monty stated.

"I know Mon-"

"And another thing, where are you gonna get the money to buy medicine? What if she's immune to it too?" Monty interrupted his older sister.