★1.

A/N: I want to try putting a song for each chapter but there will be times where my brain is dry and I can't find the right song. Most songs will fit the chapter or will just be a random one I listened to while writing the chapter.
Anywho, let's get to it.

F/f- favorite flower

Song of the chapter: Sympathy For The Devil by The Rolling Stones (I was watching Cruella when writing this chapter lol)

4 years ago Y/N Celestino gave her sister Pandora the Oax medicine for her sickness.

4 years ago Y/N Celestino told that old man that she would work at his shop as a deal for the Oax medicine. Yet she didn't go back.

Her grandmother wasn't so pleased that Y/N managed to heal Pandora before she did. But her grandfather was secretly proud of her.

As the four years went past, she reflected on the faith she had in her grandparents psychic abilities. She didn't know an exact answer as to why. But she did.

Watching the many people walk into the Bewitching Wonders Hut and watching them walk out. She wondered if they were being scammed or not.

But no. She knew her grandparents. She knew their love story, wedding, first meeting, and even their childhoods.

There's no way they would lie to her about their abilities. Right?

Either way, she couldn't think much of it today. Not today.

It was her 18th birthday.

The windows were open and letting the light in. The sound of small bird calls filled the outside.

Later that night they would have friends and some family over for her birthday party. And most importantly, her boyfriend Orion Maxwell.

The walls in her house were painted Orange. Now having decorations of colorful beads hanging everywhere. The house is only one floor. One major hallway with the bedrooms and bathroom.

Her grandmother was cooking and baking last minute foods. Her mother was sewing in her bedroom. Pandora was hiding her dolls from the cousins that will soon come over. Her grandfather and Monty were setting up tables in the backyard.

Y/N was in her room, preparing herself for the day. Fixing her hair (or hijab) and applying light touches of makeup. Mostly just lipgloss.

Looking down at her choice of clothing. An off-shoulder f/c long sleeve shirt, black pants and boots.

The excitement for tonight ran through her veins and body. The thought of everyone there for her 18th birthday made her knees weak. But strong she must stay.

——————-

The people started pouring into the house. The kitchen smelt wonderful. The smell of her favorite food and desserts filled the atmosphere of the house. And her nose.

The sound of chatter brought life to house. Her grandfather and mother were talking away with family and friends. Her grandfather was sneaking rum in along with his buddies.

Monty was busy trying to flirt with one of Y/N's friends. Pandora was trying to keep people out of her room.

While everyone was in the backyard, she kept peeking into her house, anxiously waiting for Orion.

Where was he? Was he late? There's no way he could've forgotten.

No, she was just overthinking it.

Taking a deep breath, she walked over to the dessert table. Chatting away with one of her neighbors.

During the conversation, she felt a pair of arms snake around her waist. Smiling with delight, she instantly turned around. The kind neighbor she was talking to walked away.