★2.

A/N: bear with me, my friends 😭 Han Solo is the Harrison Ford version of Han Solo. Im only making his (fashion) style a bit like Alden Ehrenreich Han Solo.
Also, I write long chapters and I just want to apologize.

WARNING: cussing🧍🏽‍♀️

'My my what have we here'- Hello Hello by Elton John

The weather could've been a bit better. But yet again, you can't expect much from Corellia's weather. The weather was in its usual state today. Gray cloudy skies with a cool yet warm breeze. To top it all off, the smell of the salt from the ocean filled the nose of people passing by Smuggler's Bay.

Parking the rusty red X-34 land speeder near Revek's garage. Y/N grabs the brown bag next to her. Looking inside it and making sure that the food had not spilled.

Exhaling with a bit of relief, she jumps out the speeder. Carrying the bag delicately.

She walks to the front door of the shop. It's dark inside so she figured that Revek was either still asleep or upstairs.

Grabbing the keys from her pocket, she unlocks the door and walks in. The small bell rings as the door opens and closes.

"Revek!" She called out to the old man. Putting the keys back in her pocket. She places the bag of food down on the counter.

"Revek I brought food!" She called out again.

"In a minute!" Revek snapped. "I'm trying to find my damn cane."

Y/N smiled to herself. She heard the footsteps of the old man coming down the stairs that lead to the shop. The sound of a cane companies his footsteps.

Revek, now more older. His hair is very short with curls that are the color white. Wrinkles cover his cheeks. The dark circles under his eyes are darker.

The stairs were in a spiral shape. Made out of black metal.

Accompanied by his cane, he walked towards Y/N faster as the smell of food hit his nose. About two years ago, Revek had an accident involving him slipping on oil. It resulted in hip surgery, which was over priced. Revek wasn't happy when he found out that he had to walk everywhere with a cane. Even if he tried to leave the cane behind, he always ended up telling Y/N to get the cane for him.

He was always stubborn when it came to medical attention. Like he said before the medical system is a damn scam.

"What did you bring?" He spoke with a scratchy voice.

"Well good morning to you too, Rev." Y/N replied sarcastically. Whenever Y/N brought food, Revek was more focused on that.

"Yeah yeah morning to you too."

Revek placed his hands on the counter and placed his cane on top of the counter.

"What'd you bring today?" Revek tried to reach his hand into the bag.

Y/N scooted the bag closer to Revek. Looking down and seeing dirt all over the checkered pattern floor.

She grabbed the broom from the back room of the shop. Sweeping the floor as Revek went through the bag of food.

She turned on the lights and the store lit up.

Still the same junky things that Revek sold. With the same junky garage next to it. Which was mostly used for storage now.

Revek pulled the food out of the bag.

His smile grew a bit more as he saw the food choices. Y/N's grandmother's famous bread, a bottle of blue milk, eggs layered with yellow cheese.