★5.

A/N- welcome back, my friends. I hope you enjoy this chapter today or tonight.
Thank you for more than 100 reads now, I hope this fanfic continues to grow and reach all the Han Solo simps out there <3

Apologies for any grammar or spelling errors

Warnings: cussing, drinking elements.

Enjoy!

'Are you sick of me? Would you like to be?'- Lovers Rock by TV Girl

'Just say yes this one time.'

Y/N Celestino swore she heard Hank's "advice" in her dreams that night. She heard it the minute she closed her eyes to the moment she woke up.

The next morning, she and Revek spent a few minutes in the kitchen, sipping on warm coffee. As Y/N added a bit more cream to her cup, Revek stood up and walked up to the window above the sink. He used his cane to pull down the blinds and peeked at the sky.

Cloudy and gray as usual. The rain pattered a bit more harder today. Revek set his cane down and walked back to the small table and sat down. Y/N stood against the counter.

"Still drinking black coffee?" Y/N messed with Revek.

The old man waved her off in annoyance and scoffed. Going back to reading the holo news on the small data pad.

——————

The rain calmed down a bit, but it was still a light drizzle.

"I might drive back home tonight." Y/N mumbled.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I mean, haven't gone back in a few days now. Besides, it's only a little drive." Y/N bit into the grape she had between her fingers.

"Understandable. I could use some quiet." Revek joked, though he said it in a grumpy tone. Yet again, Y/N didn't think too much of his tone.

His voice was always rough and coarse.

Y/N rolled her eyes, going back to looking through the holo news with Revek. The only noises in the quiet shop were Revek's scoffs or the occasional 'can you believe that?'

Business was slow that day. Only 3 customers.

An hour past noon, Y/N heard the sound of the bell ding. Fourth customer.

"Well if it isn't my least favorite old man." That voice.

She turned her head from the shelf she was stocking and looked at the counter.

There was Han, hands on his hips, Wookiee behind him and eyeing the snacks.

And then there was Revek, arms crossed, glaring at Han.

"Come to waste our time again?" Revek growled.

"Dunno, how much time you got?" Han smirked.

Han looked around. "Where's the jewel of Smuggler's Bay?"

"What jewel?" Revek scoffed.

Han turned his head to the direction of the h/c girl. Spotted.

"That one." Han pointed towards her. Revek rolled his eyes and gripped onto his cane as he turned his attention to the Wookiee, who was now running his furry paws all over the snacks.

Han strutted towards her. Gathering his luck and charm.

"Well hello there, sweetheart." Han spoke with charm. He leaned against the shelves and eyed her up and down.