Chapter 5: Accident

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Apocalyptic Survival Guide (5)
  The next day, Jiang Mo, accompanied by Wang Yike, went to the unmanned supermarket.

  When he arrived, a new security system was already being installed, and an additional fifty centimeter-thick steel plate was installed outside the bulletproof glass. If someone wants to use violence to enter the supermarket, the steel plate will be lowered to isolate the other person before they enter the supermarket. Even in the event of a power outage, the anti-theft device can be activated manually.

  In addition, Manager Du has also set up a medicine area on the second floor. Residents who have minor illnesses such as headaches and fever can come here to purchase.

  Jiang Mo is very satisfied with Manager Du's work efficiency. He is indeed Fan Cheng's trusted employee, and his ability is no worse than Wang Teshu's.

  In the next few days, the cooperation between Fan Group and Shanhai Group was finally finalized. Jiang Mo spent all day in the supermarket on the pretext of helping with purchasing and reviewing lists, and soon established a relationship with the supplier unit of Shanhai Group. The unmanned supermarket is a win-win cooperation between the two companies, so there is no need to pay for the entry of goods. The settlement will not be carried out until the unmanned supermarket officially opens and makes a profit.

  "Assistant Wang, I don't think the jade and antiques in my room are interesting anymore. Can you help me resell them?" Jiang Mo sorted out all the jade and antiques that the original owner had bought before, and entrusted Special Assistant Wang to help him sell them for money. , only the white jade finger ring was left.

  "Okay." Wang Yike didn't think there was anything wrong with the Second Young Master's request. In his heart, the Second Young Master was a person who liked changing things, and he also agreed with the Second Young Master's selling those things. After all, the other party did not have the level to appreciate these cultural toys at all, and just blindly followed the trend and bought a bunch of them.

  Fan Cheng heard about Fan Lin's recent performance from Wang Yike and was very pleased. When he saw that he wanted to sell these jade antiques, he thought he had no money, so he gave him another two million.

  Jiang Mo clicked his tongue in his heart, meeting such a good brother really made him laugh out of his dreams, which meant that the original owner didn't know how to cherish him.

  He bought a batch of goods from Shanhai Group at a low price under the pretext of helping his friends. Shanhai Group still gave Fan Ershao a lot of face, and he gave money very readily. Shanhai Group was naturally willing to work with someone like him. do business.

  When the products were coming in one after another, a large amount of supplies had already been put into the storage ring he exchanged for one hundred points from the system mall.

  When there were still three days before the end of the world, Jiang Mo released those bad friends from the blacklist and asked them to help buy some cold weapons privately.

  These people thought that Jiang Mo was angry with them because of the racing incident, and were worried about how to please him. Now that Jiang Mo took the initiative to hand over the steps, they naturally worked very hard for Jiang Mo's request. Not only did they buy all kinds of Tang Dynasty knives, Swiss Army knives, and also brought him some powerful enhanced versions of knives and so on.

  There are some things that cannot be hidden in the circle, such as the fact that the jade antiques that the original owner purchased at high prices at major auctions were resold. They just thought that he had changed his hobby from these jade antiques to cold weapons.