Chapter 39: Means

Zhang Qian was never a person who would give up easily. She then secretly attacked Jiang Mo twice, once by manipulating a palace maid to pour hot water on him, and once by manipulating a young eunuch to set fire to him. However, Jiang Mo had already Knowing her methods, she was naturally on guard. Zhang Qian's two attempts failed.

As if knowing that Jiang Mo was a tough nut to crack, Zhang Qian finally stopped wasting the puppet talisman she finally exchanged on him and started to deal with other concubines. So during these days, strange things happened frequently in the palace. The newly entered concubines suffered bad luck one after another. Some of them fell from the steps, some of them accidentally ate allergic foods, and some of the concubines appeared in the palace. Poisonous snakes and spiders appeared in the palace. It was all done by the loyal palace people around them, which made people in the palace panic.

The emperor ordered a thorough investigation, but those who were controlled by the puppet talisman did not know what they had done, let alone why they suddenly behaved like this. Therefore, no matter how tortured they were by the Department of Punishment, they could not find any clues. If one person does this, it may be quibbling, but if so many people do it, it really seems like they are evil.

Although Jiang Mo knew that Zhang Qian had done all these things, he suffered from the lack of evidence and had no way to expose Zhang Qian's true face.

However, after alarming the emperor, Zhang Qian restrained herself a lot and began to please the queen mother again.

The Queen Mother had a good impression of Zhang Qian. Compared to Shi Jieyu, who was beautiful and domineering, she actually preferred Zhang Qian, who was gentle and less aggressive.

Zhang Qian's delicate appearance became her protective color. No one would think that she would do anything bad. In addition, she was a time traveler and contributed many novel ideas to please the Queen Mother, which made the Queen Mother like her even more.

The Queen Mother was lonely in the palace, and even the Queen Mother was no exception, so Zhang Qian took advantage of her. The Queen Mother liked to play horse hanging, so Zhang Qian taught the Queen Mother many novel and interesting playing methods, including Shanghai Mahjong, Sichuan Mahjong, Taiwan Mahjong, etc. He also ordered people to make playing cards and taught the Queen Mother to play Landlords. She had so many ingenious ideas, and the Queen Mother was happy to facilitate her "creations". With this power in hand, Zhang Qian asked the Office of Shengping to arrange novel repertoire. It was no longer just dramas about the love between talented men and beautiful ladies, but stories about female consorts with more interesting plots, which amused the Queen Mother. Mouth from ear to ear.

The Queen Mother fell in love with her more and more. Although she still asked other concubines to come to pay her respects once every half month, Zhang Qian was required to accompany her every day. She also got the Queen Mother's decree and could enter and exit Cining Palace at will. In just half a month, Zhang Qian became a celebrity around the Queen Mother. It was a pity that the Queen Mother did not have the right to directly promote the status of concubines, otherwise Zhang Qian would have been more than a seventh-grade imperial concubine.

And she was also very good at being a good person. She did not abandon Shi Jieyu when she was in love with the Queen Mother. Every time she played cards or watched a show with the Queen Mother, she would call Shi Jieyu, and the relationship between the two naturally became better. . Zhang Qian, an unfavored seventh-grade royal girl, had a rising status in the harem.

There are more concubines who want to be friends with her, and no one dares to look down on her anymore. The maids and eunuchs who serve people below all know how to look at her, and their attitude towards her has become respectful. What is there in the House of Internal Affairs? There will also be some good things left for her.

No matter how busy the emperor was with government affairs, as his son he always had to take time to pay his respects to the Queen Mother, so he would naturally meet Zhang Qian. Zhang Qian always looked shy and timid when she saw the emperor, but Zhao Hong seemed to be blind and unmoved. Naturally, Zhang Qian felt "secretly disappointed".

After many times, the Queen Mother finally couldn't stand it anymore. After retreating, she began to persuade the Emperor.

"Emperor, you may not like to hear some words, but the Aijia still have to say them. As an emperor, the most important thing is to keep the rain and dew on your hands. How many times have you entered the harem this month? Every time, you have to recruit Du Qingjun to attend your bed. , how can this be done?"

Zhao Hong disagreed and said: "Mother, in fact, it was only once. He has been recuperating in the first half of the month."

After being hit by laxatives once and falling into the water once, Jiang Mo was almost After resting for half a month, after he recovered, Zhao Hong was concerned about his health and only treated him once.

The Queen Mother's expression was even worse. For Du Yunyi's sake, the Emperor would rather endure it than recruit other concubines. How could this be possible?

"The Ai family thinks that Zhang Qian is a nice girl. She has a gentle temper and is knowledgeable. The Emperor will let her sleep with her tonight." Now

that the Queen Mother had spoken, Zhao Hong naturally could not refute the Queen Mother's face. Although he was not happy in his heart, he He still had no choice but to agree.

As soon as the news came out that the emperor wanted to recruit Zhang Qian tonight, various palaces had different reactions. Some were happy, some were sad, and most of them were jealous.

Jiang Mo had to praise Zhang Qian for her good tactics, saving the country through curves, and finally getting a chance to get close to the emperor.

[Jiang Mo: 008, turn on the surveillance mode tonight to observe the target person's situation. 】

Ignoring the discomfort in his heart, Jiang Mo ordered the system to turn on the monitoring mode.

[System: Turning on the monitoring mode requires deducting twenty points. 】

In surveillance mode, you can clearly see all the actions of the target person, as if a surveillance camera is installed directly next to the target, but it requires a lot of energy, so points will be deducted.

[Jiang Mo: Got it, you want money. ]

He wanted to see if Zhang Qian could successfully sleep with her tonight.

Of course, he was doing it for mission purposes and had absolutely no selfish motives.

Absolutely not!

*******

That night, Zhang Qian was carried to the emperor's palace in obscene clothes. When she sat on the dragon bed and looked at the handsome man walking in from the outside, her heart was full of excitement.

The day has finally come! !

She must seize this opportunity to make the emperor completely obsessed with her. She had already learned from Shi Jieyu that the emperor did not like women with heavy makeup, so tonight she only wore light makeup and a cute bun. Even her bellyband was moon-white. There was a light blue orchid embroidery painted on it, which made her look particularly pure and lovely.

She also redeemed the Passion Incense from the system, and already

Smeared on the body secretly, the scent of this fragrance is very weak, but as long as a man smells it, it will take effect soon. She is not one of those rigid women in ancient times. She is very relaxed in bed and can definitely give the emperor a taste of pleasure he has never experienced before.

What's more, as long as she can successfully go to bed tonight, she will be able to complete the first main task and directly obtain 50 points of palace fighting points and 20 points of favor points, which can enhance her beauty and charm, and she will definitely be able to completely charm the emperor. Even if the emperor really likes men, she can save up some palace battle points and exchange them for a high-level puppet talisman to make the emperor her chess piece. By then, the emperor will be under her control. What does he think? what relationship? Not to mention the position of concubine, even the position of queen, she has it at her fingertips!

Her careful preparation did work. Zhao Hong at least didn't turn around and leave this time.

"Your Majesty, will my concubine come and help you undress?" Zhang Qian blinked her eyes like autumn water and said softly.

"No need." Zhao Hong was different from the former prince who grew up in fine clothes and fine food. When he was studying in the mountains, he always took care of himself and was impatient to be waited on by others. He did everything he ate and dressed himself.

Zhao Hong's rejection made Zhang Qian bite her lip aggrievedly, but she didn't say anything. She just kept looking at him with a pair of watery eyes, wanting to say nothing.

Zhao Hong was used to being simple and rough, so he should have turned off the lights and gone to bed, but when he walked to the bed and looked at the beauty with half-exposed shoulders on the bed, he was not interested at all. This woman was much better than the last one. She didn't have a pale complexion, scary red lips, or a killing fragrance, but she just gave him an indescribable resistance.

I wonder what Du Qingjun is doing now?

He suddenly became distracted.

However, the Queen Mother has a strong eye for Zhang Qian, so she can no longer fool her as she did before. That's all, just deal with it casually.

Zhao Hongqi turned off the light and just sat on the bed when a pair of soft, boneless and slender hands touched his shoulders.

"Your Majesty... I have admired your Majesty for a long time..." Zhang Qian exhaled softly and approached Zhao Hong. She spoke sweet words in a sweet voice, but her body was pressed against Zhao Hong, pressed by two soft snow peaks. On his back, Zhao Hong suddenly stiffened.

Zhao Hong was not used to such contact, and wanted to reach out and push the woman who was clinging to him away, but a sudden warmth surged in his abdomen.

Feeling the heat coming from Zhao Hong, Zhang Qian's face burst into a slightly proud smile. She knew that the incense had begun to work. So she moved closer and more actively, leading Zhao Hong's hand to touch her.

"Your Majesty, please be gentle... I am afraid..." Zhang Qian had already taken the initiative to lie down on the bed, half-taken off her obscene clothes, and pulled the emperor to cover her body.

Zhao Hong felt the smooth touch of the skin under his palm, a lustful light gradually appeared in his eyes, and his body became hotter and hotter, but there was still an indescribable awkwardness in his heart.

"Your Majesty, tonight is my first time. May I call you husband?" Zhang Qian's cheeks were flushed and she looked like a little daughter. Certainly no one would dare to say such words to the emperor, but in the process of visiting Dunlon, it would not appear to be rebellious. Calling the emperor "husband" should leave a deeper impression on him. Maybe the emperor would like such intimacy. call.

However, what Zhang Qian didn't expect was that when the emperor heard the word "husband", his already somewhat hazy eyes suddenly became clear. He frowned and stared at Zhang Qian for a long time, then suddenly sat up. She said coldly: "You have overstepped your bounds."

Zhang Qian did not expect that the emperor would suddenly change his face because of such a trivial matter, so she quickly and timidly said: "I made a mistake for a moment, please forgive me!"

"That's all, you will stay here tonight. Here, I still have government affairs to be busy with." After the emperor finished speaking, he directly put on his clothes and left the inner room with great strides.

"Your Majesty? Your Majesty!" Zhang Qian never expected that the Emperor would suddenly leave at such a critical moment. She staggered and tried to catch up, but was stopped by someone.

"My master also heard what the emperor said, and please stay here to rest." Fang Cheng said with a smile. Although his tone was polite, his attitude was unquestionable.

Seeing that she couldn't get out, Zhang Qian could only fall back on the bed with a pale face. She couldn't figure out what she had done wrong. Why did the emperor have such a big reaction?

Fang Cheng asked the guards to guard the palace and chased after the emperor.

But I heard the emperor say: "Show me the Yonghe Palace."