Chapter 28: Draft

"So it's martial arts!" Upon hearing this reason, Mr. Du and Mrs. Du both looked enlightened. Every time their son lost weight before, he relied on drinking medicine or eating less. Of course, the effect was not good. Now he is practicing martial arts. It's different. Haven't you seen that people who practice martial arts all have powerful and strong muscles? Practicing martial arts consumes a lot of energy, but it can also strengthen your body, which is really the best thing.

"When Ayu comes back from the border, I must thank him properly!" Mrs. Du said with a smile.

In fact, neither of them care whether their son is fat or thin, as long as their son can no longer be depressed and lock himself away from people all day long. Now that their son's body shape has changed, he finally has a smile on his face. This is what makes them both happiest.

"Yeah, I must thank my cousin properly." Jiang Mo agreed with a smile.

He didn't lie. Exercise is indeed the best way to lose weight. In the memory of the original owner, the cousin did give him several martial arts books before leaving the capital, but it was not to make him lose weight. But because I saw that he was out of breath even after walking a few steps, I just wanted him to keep fit.

In the next month, Jiang Mo has been "concentrating on practicing martial arts" at home, losing weight at a speed visible to the naked eye, and he has transformed into a beautiful boy with exquisite appearance.

In the past, the original owner always hid in the courtyard and never came out to see anyone. Even Master Du and Mrs. Du rarely met him. Now Jiang Mo eats with them in the hall every day, and never misses three meals a day. His personality is also much more cheerful, which brings more and more smiles to the faces of Mr. Du and Mrs. Du, and their parental affection is almost overflowing.

"The young master is getting more and more beautiful!" Several little girls were huddled together and hiding in the corridor, their eyes constantly drifting in the direction of the young master.

"I heard that the young master was good-looking when he was a child, but it's a pity that he gained weight later."

"It will be good if he loses weight now. I think our young master is more beautiful than the fifth girl from Shi Shangshu's family who is known as the most beautiful girl in the capital. This election we will The young master will definitely be selected!"

"Not only can he be selected, but he can also scare all those chattering guys!"

When Du Yunyi's name appeared on the draft list, it caused quite a stir in the capital, saying There are all kinds of things, and none of them have good intentions. Even if they, the people of Du Mansion, go out to buy, they will inevitably be ridiculed. All this happened because everyone in the capital knew that the young master of the Prime Minister's Mansion was a fat man weighing 300 kilograms. He could not even take two steps without gasping for air.

The late emperor valued appearance, and his actions were followed by actions. The culture of favoring beauty is now serious in China, and everyone is pretty and pretty. Where have you seen such a slovenly and unspeakable person? Not to mention, he is a twin and the only son in the Prime Minister's House, how can he not attract attention? But now, Du Yunyi has finally lost weight, and his appearance is so beautiful. When he enters the palace to stand for election, he will surprise all the onlookers!

*******

On the day when the draft started, Jiang Mo was woken up by Mrs. Du before dawn. He washed and dressed, tied up his hair and shaved his face. Mrs. Du originally planned to hire a doctor for her son. A makeup artist who is good at putting makeup on twin children, but after seeing her son's face, she gave up the idea. My son is so naturally beautiful that he looks his best without any makeup or makeup.

Jiang Mo put on a set of azure silk robes, and tied up his black hair with a white jade crown. Under the influence of the beauty pill, his lips were red without dots, his eyebrows were without paint, and his eyes were clear. Translucent, fair complexion, as smooth as gelatin, the pink twin marks between his eyebrows add a stunning touch of color to him. Anyone who sees him can't help but praise his good looks.

Several maids had secretly blushed at the sight, and Mrs. Du was also filled with pride and reluctance.

"Yi'er, don't be nervous today. Your father has taken care of everything for you. Eunuch Wu and Aunt Li will take care of you after entering the palace." Mrs. Du said as she gave Jiang Mo a heavy "Don't skimp on what you should take care of, lest you suffer a loss."

"I understand, mother." Jiang Mo didn't think this was cheating. This is a characteristic of ancient times. Besides, it doesn't matter if it matters, isn't it? Fool?

Mrs. Du reluctantly put her son on the carriage and watched him go towards the palace. Then she sighed reluctantly and turned back.

It was already dimming, and thousands of young and beautiful boys and girls had gathered in front of the palace gate, crowding the long passage in front of the palace gate. They gathered together in twos and threes, chatting and laughing from time to time, their eyes shining with excitement and anticipation.

When Jiang Mo got off the carriage, many people cast curious and appreciative glances at him. After seeing his appearance clearly, they all showed a little vigilance.

[System: Mission target appears. 】

Jiang Mo's eyes wandered among the crowd without leaving a trace, and soon he saw Zhang Qian with a red cursor flashing above her head. She was wearing a goose-yellow double-breasted long skirt. Although the color was bright, it could still be seen that the texture was ordinary and her appearance could only be described as delicate. Although she has obtained the palace fighting system at this time, the prerequisite for using it is that she must enter the palace first, so she is still relying solely on the ordinary foundation of the original owner to participate in the draft. However, she was smart. She did not put on heavy makeup to compete with others. Instead, she only put on a little makeup, which at least gave her a pure and pleasant appearance. Perhaps it was for this reason that she was able to successfully enter the next round.

Just after midnight, the palace door slowly opened, and several eunuchs wearing blue single-cloth clothes came out. One of the older eunuchs held a roster in his hand and called out the names one by one according to the names on the roster. Xiunv and Shuang'er, whose names were called, stepped forward automatically. After receiving a wooden sign with their names written on it, they lined up against the wall.

Shuang'er and Xiunv are standing separately. Although Shuang'er also has the function of giving birth, the superficial body structure is the same as that of ordinary men. There are differences between men and women, so they should always be avoided.

"Du Yunyi."

When the original owner's name was called, Jiang Mo walked out, took the sign and stood silently in Shuang'er's row.

"Du Yunyi? Isn't that the fat man from the Du family?" Someone around immediately began to whisper