THREE

It'd been a few weeks since my first date with Ellie. Since then I'd been seeing her everytime I could. At shows every week, talking to her when I had the time.

Even had the time to see her outside of work. And I was...

I was falling for Ellie, so hard... so hard that I was a little scared. But I didn't stop myself. I embraced her. Everything she had to offer, I took.

Ellie had opened up to me more too, telling me about her family. More about the town she came from.

It was Saturday night, and I was out at a bar with Finn and Dom. Rhea of course took Flo home, and they were- doing who knows what. Dom said he walked in on them in the change room the other day, and Rhea nearly killed him. Then she nearly killed me, because apparently it was my fault.

Anyway, I shook the thought off and looked over to where Ellie was, dancing on the dance floor with a few other wwe workers she'd gotten to know. "She's gorgeous. How you pulled her, I won't know." Dom said to me.

"Careful." I whispered to him. I'd been getting insanely jealous over her lately... "she is." I finished.

"Same with Rhea though. She's so rude, and she's got someone like Florence." Dom shook his head.

I laughed. "Rheas a sweetheart to her and her only."

Dom rolled his eyes. "Oh I know." Then his eyes locked on something and they squinted in anger? "Who's that?"

I looked to where he was looking and my stomach coiled. My skin prickled with anger.

Some guy had his arms around Ellie, over her shoulders and she was looking at him a bit uncomfortable.

I stood up from my spot, already charging for that way. I was significantly taller than everyone here and barged my way through people.

I saw Ellie shrug him off, swearing at him.

That was my girl.

But he wasn't taking the fucking hint.

The guy reached to wrap his arms around her again. Huge mistake...

"Take your hands off her before I cut them off and feed them to you." I shouted and pushed this guys arms off of her. Ellie touched me on the arm, but she hardly calmed me down.

Not when the guy looked at me with anger. "Fuck are you?" He insulted. "Out of here- I was dancing with-"

"You're dancing with no one, dipshit. Get out of here." I snapped.

Ellie's hand tightened on my arm, and I hated that and was so scared... or nervous. Or uncomfortable.

This guy was to blame.

I didn't even see when this guy swung a fist at me, rocking me in the jaw and making me groan.

I gave him one chance as I squared up to him. "Hit me again, I dare you."

He shoved me and I snapped. I fisted his shirt and hooked him in the jaw back. The single hit had him falling to the ground, stumbling and grabbing his face. And he stumbled away from me.

Fucking-

"Damien." Ellie's voice shook behind me. I hated how she was so nervous. Because she was here... around guys trying to touch her...

I turned to grab her hand fairly roughly and began leading us out of the club, through people and out into the night air.

I didn't even hear Ellie behind me begging me to stop. I didn't even know I was basically dragging her out of the club.