t w o

I pull my phone from my back pocket of my skinny jeans, the time reading 10:38. I jump and drop my phone as someone runs into me, spilling their drink all over the front of me. "I'm so sorry Scarlet" he apologizes as I pick my phone up, checking for cracks in the screen.

I sigh and help him in the house, sitting him on the couch as I pull my shirt over my head, my tank top showing some of my stomach.

I pull my tank top down and sit my shirt on the table next to the love seat. He continues to apologize. "it's okay, it really is" I huff

He slowly stands up, almost falling as he walks over to the desk in the corner, grabbing a black sharpie from the drawer

Drew pulls my shirt up a tad bit and starts writing on my belly. once he finishes, I look down, seeing his digits on my stomach. I take the sharpie from him and lift his shirt up, writing my digits on his abs

I've never gotten drunk before. Maybe it wouldn't kill me to try a drink? Maybe it'd be fun, but I wouldn't know, my mother never let me near alcohol, nor drugs. I shake my head, making the thought disappear.

My phone rings in my back pocket. "Hello?"

"it's passed your curfew young lady" my mom says, sighing into the phone

"I'll be home in a bit" I huff

"if you're not home at 11, you're grounded" the line goes dead

"I gotta go Drew, if I were you, I'd get some rest" I smile at him and grab my shirt, walking to my car. I throws the shirt in my bag.

I rush back inside, saying goodbye to nick, who's obviously wasted. "Wait Scar-" he grabs my wrist and wraps an arm around my waist, holding his red solo cup with his other hand.

"Can I kiss you?" Before I could answer he leans in and kisses me, then slowly pulls away, leaning toward my neck. "I gotta go nick, I'll see you later" I sigh

"Wait Scarlet-" he gently grabs my hand and kisses it before leaning in again to kiss me. he lifts me up (which surprises me) and he starts moving. first he pushes me up against the wall and continues to kiss me (which I of course kiss back) and I can tell he's smiling into the kiss but the burning smell of alcohol on his breath stinks.

he instinctively tries to move his body closer which is difficult cause he was already squished up against me. he rests his hand under my ass and moves me from the wall.

we head toward a car and he sits me on the hood of the car, making the alarm go off. I scream from the loudness and everyone around us turns toward us, which they're all drunk so it's a good thing they won't remember this.

I jump off and quickly kiss nick's cheek. "I'll text you later" I yell as I run toward my car

"you don't have my number" he yells back

"I'll find it" I say jumping into my car. and somehow later that night I did find it through Facebook.

Narrators POV

When she arrives at home, she quickly makes her way inside, closing the door and finding her mom with her arms crossed, right in front of her. "Sorry I was late" Scarlet nervously laughs

"Get to bed" her mom demands.

She remembers the time she snuck out with a boy, her father yelled the same thing, with the same tone, but he's gone now. And he has been for a long time.