f i f t e e n

(DREW IS NICK ROBINSON BECAUSE 😍😍😍)

"come on scarlet, you can't leave just like that," drew snaps his fingers. "that kiss meant nothing to me, I swear"

"whatever I can't take this anymore!" I scream in his face. I saw what I saw and what I saw was him kissing another girl while I was out with my mother.

"you can't be fucking serious! that kiss meant nothing and it was a mistake!"

"and so was our relationship."

a few hours later, I had all my clothes packed in my suitcase, getting ready to leave.

I walk into my room where he lays. I hear him move on my squeaky bed as I pick up a few more items of clothing. I look up for a millisecond and we make eye contact. "please baby don't do this." I roll my eyes and run out.

I throw my shit into the suitcase and zip it shut, dragging it behind me on its wheels. I hear loud footsteps running behind me. tears endlessly roll down my cheeks.

he grabs my wrist and twirls me around. "please" the hurtful expression on his face makes me feel bad, but he doesn't hurt as much as I do right now.

he wraps his arms around me
and I don't do anything except for stand there. after roughly three seconds, I push him off of me and continue on my way.

he doesn't come back, which hurts even more. after about 10 minutes, im already in town, and not the outskirts.

a car pulls up next to me and I hear the door open. I instinctively walk faster. "scarlet get in the car" drew demands. I shake my head. "get in!" he raises his voice.

he grabs my suitcase, throwing it in the backseat of his car. "give me my shit drew, im done with you."

"get in the car. we can go back to my place and talk this over." he stands right in front of me.

"scarlet?!" someone yells out of another vehicle. "oh Bruce hi" (aka her moms boyfriend) I push drew away and grab my shit from the back of drew's car, and walking over to Bruce's car.

"why are you crying?" he questions me as I get in his car, he's probably heading back home, which is where I need to be.

"long story, i'll explain later" I smile slightly, it's not a long story, I just don't wish to talk about it right now.

_____

I roll around uncomfortably in my bed. everything that just happened, faded away.

it was just a dream.

I throw the covers off of me and stand from my bed. I make my way to the bathroom.

yesterday spencer confessed his feelings for me and I did the same to him. we kissed, again. doesn't this mean we should be going out now? like boyfriend and girlfriend?

he's leaving for college in a few days, he's got to do it before he leaves or it'll never happen.

I almost forgot that I had school today. we had a three week break. I splash my face with water. the last few nights ive had dreams and nightmares, about Drew and how bad of a person he could be, how bad of a person he is.

when I first met him, I thought he was the one, but he's so fucking far away from being the one.

i dreaded going to biology class. I didn't wanna see him. I never want to see him again.