e l e v e n

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. I walk to my bathroom, gripping my head because of the pain. I open the cupboard, pulling out bottles upon bottles of pills to take away my migraine.

I finally find tylenol, shoving two pills in my mouth, then grabbing a paper cup from behind me and filling it with water, washing the pills down.

I could barely walk, stumbling down the stairs as i made my way down for breakfast. why is this happening?

"mom can I ask you a question?"

"yes honey" she smiles and nods her head, handing me a colorful donut

"why do I hurt everywhere? I mean, I can barely walk, but my lower region hurts a lot"

"what did you and spencer do last night?" she smiles at me

"what do you mean?" I furrow my eyebrows

"we went to the art museum and you two disappeared after a few minutes and we smelt alcohol on your breath afterwards" she laughs

since when is my mother so damn carefree? she wouldn't want me drinking and she definitely wouldn't want me having sex with the neighbor boy!

I drop the donut that was in my hand, the sprinkles flying everywhere.

I run out the front door and over to the neighbors house. I was just about to knock, when the door flies open. "oh hello scarlet" spencer smirks and he grabs my hand, dragging me up the stairs and into his room

"wh-" he cuts me off and pulls something from his drawer.

"so im guessing you lost your virginity last night, and let me keep this as a souvenir?" he holds my lace underwear above his head

"that's why it hurts to walk and my lower region kills right now" I throw my head back and wince in pain

"you've never had sex before last night have you?" he questions and I look at the ground

"uhm -"

"it's okay, I haven't either, and im older than you" he laughs

"but you're in college, how have you not lost your virginity?"

"well I mean, I was raised by very strict parents, my parents said I couldn't party in college, all work, but I couldn't resist partying at times"

"but you were still a good boy right?" I smirk at him

"I mean, I met a girl. I brought pleasure to her and she brought pleasure to me, but nothing more than that. I was waiting for the perfect girl to lose my virginity to"

just thinking of spencer with another girl made me almost throw up.

"so can I have my underwear back?" we both share a laugh.

"nope. i'm keeping it." he takes a seat on his bed, my underwear still in his hand.

"well what do I get?"

"I'll give you a kiss and my varsity jacket" he stands from his spot on the bed and walks over to his closet.

"no way, I get your varsity jacket?" never would've expected that.

he hands it to me and plants a kiss on my cheek.

"hey" I grab him by his shirt and pull him closer. "I want one on my lips, thank you very much"

"okay mrs.sassypants" he playfully rolls his eyes at me

"you're a dork" I laugh as our lips move in sync.