Chapter four(ish)

A/N I'm finally updating! I'm sorry, I've had an awful case of writer's block. But I've been getting lots of notifications and comments, which make me very happy! :) thank you, and I hope you enjoy this chapter (it's pretty short though).

Eren's pov

I slowly open my eyes, realizing I had fallen asleep at some point after we returned to our seats. My mind also registers that Levi's head is leaning on my shoulder, where he is currently sleeping. Our hands are laced together, relaxed on the seat's arm rest.

I look out of the small window, and it is dark as fuck. What time is it?
I attempt to unzip my backpack to retrieve my phone with my free left hand, which proves to be a difficult task very early on. "Shit! Fuck! God-" I whisper shout, as I finally get my fucking bag unzipped, although I failed miserably at my attempt to be quiet.

"Babe? What's wrong?" Levi mumbles from beside me, unlacing our fingers only to rub his eyes, then returns his hand to the place that it belongs (in mine).

"Nothing! Sorry, I didn't want to wake you up but I wanted to know the time." I mumbled, picking up our hands to kiss his. "It's dark as fuck outside." Levi observes grumpily. At that, I laugh so hard I accidentally snort.

"What? What's so funny?" Levi asks, scrunching up his face in confusion. "That was literally the first thing I thought word for word! I just think it's funny we think alike!" I sigh, my laughter slowly dying out.

Ugh, I'm such a kid.

"I think it's fucking adorable.." He says so softly that I hardly hear him. I look to his face, which is tinged with pink. I give him a soft peck on his cute pink lips. Damn, the things he can do with those lips.. Fuck, this is not the time. He's already done that for me once already. Now I'm the one blushing.

"What's wrong?" Levi asks, giving me another kiss. "Oh you know... Just thinking." I say, turning to look out the window. "About earlier? Me too. It's okay to think about it. It was kinda fun. Kind of like a little adrenaline rush. No, that doesn't make sense does it?" He laughs lightly, rubbing his eyes again.

I lean over to his ear and whisper, "you should go back to sleep Levi." and gently encourage his head back onto my shoulder. It shouldn't be much longer. It's been surprisingly easy to stay distracted, but the time was coming.

I'm going to see my sister again. I just hope that she'll be alive.