Chapter 1

Well hey there! I've finally gotten around to starting the sequel of Runaway! *If you haven't read that, you should probably hit that first :)* Thanks so much for supporting me, I never even imagined so many people would read my work! (I'm so grateful for 19k reads on Runaway!) Sorry I'm babbling, let's get on with the story!

•Chapter one•
Eren's pov

I slipped out of the house as quickly as Possible, not giving myself the time to think things through. I couldn't back out now, and I sure as hell wouldn't let Levi convince me to stay here.

Not when she's at risk. I left Levi, yes, but he shouldn't worry. I left him a note this time, as to not worry him. I even left my number, for him to reach me, if there were to be an emergency.

I know Mikasa's approximate location, and have informed her that I will be coming for her as fast as realistically possible. I have to buy an airplane ticket back to where I came from.

I told Mikasa to remember three things. First, I told her to only answer to my calls. Any other number she should ignore, even if they leave a message. Her phone's activity can be traced.

Secondly, I told her to stay where she is as long as possible. Normally I would tell her the complete opposite. under normal circumstances, I would have told her to run, to physically run until she couldn't run anymore, and seek refuge only long enough to catch her breath before taking off again.

But this was different. I was coming for her, and the more she runs, the harder it is for me to get to her. Reaching her won't be easy, but I would do anything to make it possible.

Lastly, I told her fight.
"If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win."
Mikasa had told me that first, a long time ago. When dad left, and we got taken away by the men he owed money to. Those were the last words that I heard her say, and up until the phone call, I thought those were the last words I would ever hear her say.

I wiped my cheeks, noticing that they were wet. I didn't even feel like I was crying, more like tears had just leaked out of my eye sockets. They came on their own.

~~~

I bought my plane ticket earlier, and now have about an hour and a half to blow in the airport before my flight. I wandered around the busy place, trying to avoid touching as many people as possible. Because people freak me the fuck out.

I heard my phone ringing in my backpack, slinging it off of my shoulder and unzipping it quickly to retrieve my phone. The dim, cracked screen revealed an unknown number, and not following my own advice, I clicked the green button.

"Hello?" I asked, more than stated. I heard breathing on the other end. Maybe I shouldn't have answered. "Hello..?" I mumbled, barely audible over the sound of bustling people.

"Where the fuck are you?" A deep voice yelled on the other end. "Levi? What the hell? Are you okay?" I asked. I wrote on the note to only call in the case of an emergency. "I'm coming with you."

•••••••••••••••
AHH I FINALLY DID IT! I really hope this is good guys, and I'm real sorry if it's not, but I feel like I have to start getting this out to y'all. If you enjoyed please vote and comment, let me know what you think!