Don't forget to kiss me (or else you'll have to miss me)

Song: Glue song // Beabadoobee

...

...

Part three

...

Or: After Velvet and Veneer got arrested, Clay and Viva finally gets to talk.

...

Cheers were heard around the city as the pink and blue trolls locked lips. Some even let out happy tears for them.

"What.. just happened?" The blue troll asked, glancing up to look at his hair, which had been braided.

"Oh, that?" The pink troll giggled, "Viva just braided your hair. It means she likes you." She gestured to Viva, who ran to them, smiling.

"It means I like you!" She confirmed what her sister said.

"We're gonna have the best family reunion ever." Poppy smiled giddily.

"And a big, long talk with Dad." Viva rolled her eyes jokingly at the thought of her father. Poppy scoffed. "King of secrets, that guy."

"Right? What is his deal?"

"I swear that literally no one has any idea! Every few months, I keep learning new secrets he's been keeping for who knows how long!" Branch nodded along to what his girlfriend said.

"Yeah, like last time, we learned that there are different troll tribes." Branch said this while starting to untangle his braids.

"Wait.. troll tribes?" Clay asked in shock.

"Yep." John Dory confirmed, "I was pretty shocked myself when I learned that they're other trolls that look different and sing different. Pretty weird, but honestly, it's kind of cool." He then smiled while looking up at the sky. "And that country troll leader was quite beautiful as well."

"You met Delta Dawn?!" Poppy yelled.

"Oh yeah~ But she kicked me out after I tried to sing to her.. what a shame."

"Maybe she doesn't like pop music?" Floyd suggested.

"Or it's probably because John looked stupid while doing it." Bruce laughed while imagining his oldest brother trying to serenade the poor troll.

"Hey!" Everyone laughed while John Dory crossed his arms, pouting.

"At least she only kicked you out; last time she threw us in prison."