17

Danmei novels

search

modern modern timesancient mythTime travel and rebirthFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionreasoning suspenseBL fanficGL LilytagtagOverall ranking

Home > Travel and Rebirth > Plane Store System

Plane Store System Chapter 17

author:Li Jiuge Label: system Wear quickly cool article Time travel and rebirth

Chiyi thanked her deeply, and the driver drove away. He looked down at the time on his watch, it was 22 o'clock.

At this time, in the factory of Xingsheng Industrial Company, a group of people were standing at the entrance of the factory looking around. The man in a suit and leather shoes in the center raised his hand to look at his watch from time to time, with obvious anxiety on his face.

The agreed time was 22 o'clock sharp, but they started waiting here ten minutes in advance. Now that the time was up, there was no one on the road in front of the factory, and everyone's mood became impatient.

"Dad, I already told you that this is not a serious customer. Who wants to discuss business at ten o'clock in the evening? You must have been cheated!" said a young man on the left.

"Shut up, it's only been a few minutes and you can't wait anymore?" the man in the suit scolded. Although he said this, he really didn't know what to do in his heart.

The man's name is Shi Xingsheng, and he is the owner of Xingsheng Industrial Company. He was originally very successful in the catering industry, but later he sold all his restaurants and raised enough money to open this company. He also bought a factory and started making pesticides. business. His pesticide formula was passed down from his grandmother's generation. It is said that in the feudal society, his grandmother relied on this craft to win awards from many noble people in the court.

Shi Xingsheng is a child from a mountain village. There are many mosquito poisonous people in the mountain village. When he was a child, he relied on the insecticide powder made from this formula. He was convinced of the effect of this formula and dreamed of making it since he was a child. Brand, carry it forward and sell it overseas.

But he didn't expect that within two years of opening the factory, he would lose all the costs he invested. Seeing that the goods he produced could not be sold, Shi Xingsheng begged his grandfather and grandma everywhere. This afternoon, he was still in contact with a large supermarket. I hope that the other party can sell their goods in the mall, but what I get is rejection.

"Lao Shi, I'm not telling you that the pesticide you sell is too expensive. I have been making a mature brand for many years, and the retail price of a bottle of 500 ml is only ten or twenty yuan. Your purchase price is too high. Its only 48 and its only 300ml, who can afford it?

Shi Xingsheng tried his best to promote it, "My medicines are made of pure natural Chinese medicine ingredients, and they are all good medicines. They do no harm to the human body at all, and they don't have any irritating smell. They are effective against most bugs. Just take it back and try it." I know, its definitely worth the price. Im no longer making any money at this price. If its lower, Ill be selling it at a loss.

But the other party said: "Then all the pesticides on the market have passed the standard line. Others can keep the cost down, why can't you? Lao Shi, I'm not talking about you, this kind of thing is used by every household , you are digging your own grave by selling it so expensively, and it is not a big-name imported product. How about you find a few celebrities to endorse it, make the packaging more attractive, do more marketing, and build it into an affordable luxury brand?"

✓ Plane store system