82

Danmei novels

search

modern modern timesancient mythTime travel and rebirthFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionreasoning suspenseBL fanficGL LilytagtagOverall ranking

Home > Travel and Rebirth > Plane Store System

Plane Store System Chapter 82

author:Li Jiuge Label: system Wear quickly cool article Time travel and rebirth

However, Chi Yishen was unmoved. He even said to the system expressionlessly: "Am I too narcissistic? I feel like she is seducing me?"

[Host, you dont have to feel it, its just a fact. 】

The entanglement of the fence did not work, so he could only continue walking with Chi Yishen while answering the question just now, "Youth and beauty are the best things, but some people just don't know how to appreciate them. If they don't eat, they will grow old.

Chi Yishen made an analysis: Everything in this world is known to be poisonous, so food and water sources are certainly not immune. Compared with air and soil dust, there are definitely more toxins in food, and the world is aware of the amplification of negative emotions. They call people who are amplified by negative inducements and cannot control themselves as cursed people. They built a prison in the Pure Land and imprisoned these people. At the same time, they already had a way to resist this "curse", which was to not eat or eat less.

When they were in the cave, although Huo Youdu was the oldest among them, he was the most emotionally stable and clear-minded person. After buying food from him, all the young people ate it, and only Huo Youdu only checked it. The food was never touched from beginning to end.

He is a person who uses fasting to resist that kind of "amplification".

"But how can a person live without eating?"

[Host, this is the ninth level fantasy side plane. 】

The system's reminder made Chi Yishen suddenly realize that, yes, the fantasy side was different from the ordinary plane. Chi Yishen understood that they could draw energy from the heaven and earth to keep their bodies running.

"But that's not right. The energy of food also comes from the sun, rain, dew, soil, wind and frost. Huo Youbu's method is not very different from eating directly! Could it be that they can't resist the pollution in the food, but they can resist the pollution in the air? pollution? Or do they have a power in their bodies that can make them immune to toxins in the air?"

[Yes, the host, not only the old people who use the fasting method, but also the children in this world, are naturally able to resist pollution in the air. 】

"In other words, I am the weakest existence in this world?" Chi Yishen's face was expressionless, and he deeply felt that the world was very malicious to him!

Separated by a thin film of air, Chi Yishen walked slowly through the streets of the city, stepping on the snow under his feet. He looked at the young and energetic crowds and could not guess how big they actually were.

"What Tang Li said is right. Youth and beauty are good things and one of the eternal pursuits of mankind. When eating not only meets the needs of survival, but also keeps oneself young and even immortal, almost no one can refuse this kind of food. Temptation, not to mention that the only side effect is amplification of negative emotions. Then most people will take a chance and think it doesn't matter at first and can control it, but later..."

Chi Yishen had been hit by a trick himself, and he knew how terrifying that feeling was.

He stopped and pondered for a moment, "In this case, I doubt that the food in the plane store can be sold here." After all, there is nothing in his products that can keep people young and beautiful. "Forget it, let's ask for the account first."

✓ Plane store system