65

Danmei novels

search

modern modern timesancient mythTime travel and rebirthFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionreasoning suspenseBL fanficGL LilytagtagOverall ranking

Home > Travel and Rebirth > Plane Store System

Plane Store System Chapter 65

author:Li Jiuge Label: system Wear quickly cool article Time travel and rebirth

"It's over! We're done!" The team members opened their eyes wide and looked desperate.

The last team member was a newcomer who had only gone through two dungeons. He looked at Zhang Dayan, then at Xiong Dazhi, and said tremblingly: "What, what's wrong? Why did it become a six-star dungeon? Doesn't it mean that we can only fight Samsung laptop?"

Seeing that he was paralyzed on the ground with his eyes wide open and unable to stand up, Xiong Dazhi wiped his face and stood up to perform his duties as captain. He explained: "Xiao Zhou, this was originally supposed to be a three-star copy, but we came in too early."

Xiong Dazhi's team was originally a mini-group with only three people. They were active in two- and three-star dungeons to earn points. Because of their weak strength, they have not yet cleared any dungeon, even the lowest level. There is no one-star copy either. Because their strength is too weak, many people advised them not to form their own team, but to join other strong teams and learn experience and abilities from others. However, Xiong Dazhi always refused because he thought he was very talented as a team leader. , if he joins someone else's team, he will no longer be the captain.

Finally, one of his team members couldn't stand him anymore and resigned to go to another team. Xiong Dazhi had to recruit a new person, Xiao Zhou.

There are hundreds of thousands of people preparing to enter the dungeon every year. These newcomers are mainly low-level dungeons. There are quite a few people like Xiong Dazhi who have been in low-star dungeons for many years. To deal with low-star dungeons, he and Zhang Dayan He has a lot of experience and thinks he can lead newcomers well.

The copy of "Forest of Mist" had been marked by the legion early on. When Xiong Dazhi and Zhang Dayan selected the copy, they saw that Song Ci's team had entered the scene. Song Ci's team is a well-known six-star team in the legion. They are responsible for the task of weakening the dungeon star level. Their team has conducted many missions. Every six-star dungeon they entered will lose at least two stars when they come out. star.

It must be the same this time, after all, it is well known that "Misty Forest" is not difficult among six-star dungeons. So after discussing it with Zhang Dayan, he quickly clicked to queue up.

They had a wonderful idea at the time. They felt that after Song Ci and his team came out, this dungeon would be a five-star at most, and there were several private high-star teams and teams in the legion in front of them. They were taken by these big guys. After fighting over and waiting for their turn, "Misty Forest" dropped to at least three stars. It's just the right time for them to go in.

Who would have thought that Song Ci's team, which has always been promising, would actually be wiped out! Who would have thought that the team in front of them was either in other dungeons or had canceled their reservations. They were the only ones who did not see the broadcast of the "Misty Forest" dungeon in time because they trained too late the day before, and then they were so confused. He was forced to teleport into a dungeon where the difficulty and strength were seriously mismatched.

If it weren't for the newcomers and the fact that he had to take care of his face as the captain, Xiong Dazhi would have wanted to faint from crying.

After hearing this, Xiao Zhou stared at him blankly, with an expression as if the world was falling apart and he was about to faint.

✓ Plane store system