SIXTEEN

Asialyn B. Duncan
Las Vegas, Nevada

 DuncanLas Vegas, Nevada

Oh

My

God

I've only been eaten out a couple times, long story short I didn't finish but I just thought it was a me thing and receiving  head just wasn't my cup of tea.

CLEARLY I've been missing out on all the fucking fun.

What mondo just did to me felt nothing like what I'd experienced the first time—Instant flashbacks of pure bliss I just felt moments ago took over. I didn't even realize I'd closed my eyes until I heard a  sexy laugh escape from the Munch sitting next to me.

Like a wave I'd been hit with the feeling of guilt and regret.

You just couldn't control yourself huh? Whore.

Just like he said

He's was always right you know.

I sat up almost in an instant—I'm more embarrassed now than I was before.

I just met Raimondo, he was one of the only things making me feel good about myself since this shit happened, his playful flirting and all around kindness and this new friendship we have is what made me not sink into the darkness whenever it was bedtime. I just got out of a long relationship turned domestic at that.

And here I was crossing a line with Mondo that I can't take back.

I'm so stupid.

It was good while it lasted I guess.

"Talk to me" mondo spoke low

I looked away from him without saying a word, to upset with myself to make eye contact—I  focused my attention on finding my clothes. He definitely thinks I'm slutty now.

"I'm sorry— shit. Fuck I'm sorry." Sincerity clear in his voice

It's not like it was his fault why is he apologizing

"Asialyn I shouldn't have suggested that..you were just so sad I...just wanted to take your mind off it —I crossed a line I'm sorry—I"

"—I can go okay.."

Mondo started to take the covers off him to stand

"It's just we haven't even known each other for a week mondo— and it's not just on you. Its not like I didn't want it mondo, if anything this is my fau—"

He sat back down and turned facing me

"You didn't do anything wrong, love, I mean yes. We crossed a bridge we thought we were ready for "

"—But it wouldn't happen again. You said you wanted to be friends from the beginning I should've respected that.  Now we know how we feel, I guess."

"I don't know about you but—I don't want us to stop.. being friends."