Xaden POV

Xaden
Concern surges through me as I listen to Violet whispering, my thoughts are swirling all over the place, why the fuck did she mention Sloane, what does she mean she's lost her mind again, what could she possibly be sorry for?

I swear I can see a small smile tugging on her lips "Why don't you just tell him yourself, I mean if you really aren't a hallucination, then surely you could just talk to him too" I suddenly can't take it anymore somethings seriously wrong, who the fuck is she talking to?

"Violet?" The words tumble out before I have a chance to stop them, she stiffens so quickly I suddenly wonder if I'd don't anything wrong.

She swears then adds "Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up"

Good atleast she still thinks I was sleeping before "It's fine, who are you talking too?" Not bothering to keep the concern out of my voice as I look into her eyes, "Tairn, I'm sorry I really didn't mean to wake you up" it's my turn to go rigid, if I didn't know any better I'd swear she just lied, I know I really really shouldn't but I can't stop myself as I do a quick scan of her entire gorgeously beautiful body,
Tairn? I ask, a harsh sigh in response Where you just talking to Vi
That is not your concern, a pause, but no I wasn't
Thanks Sgayel
No reply, oh well atleast I got what I asked "it's fine" I say again then add "Are you ok?"
"Fine" she says turning away from me, I can't help but wince when I notice a real smile shine over her tired beautiful face, I send all my shadows to her as I just make out the ending of her mumble  "...that I've completely and utterly lost my mind, no thanks"

Worry, concern and fear nearly take over as I grab her hips and pull her down to me, "I'm fine" she whispers again snuggling up to me, she's clearly not fine, I knew she probably wouldn't tell me if something was wrong but I never thought she'd lie to me. "Another bad dream?" I whisper into her ear, she turns her head slightly and smiles again before responding with another I'm fine.