part 2 : Vaibhav Aggarwal

Tall , cinnamon , sharp jawline with a Greek god body that's how we need to explain him . He is Vaibhav Aggarwal . He is pursuing his bachelor in chemical in the same college of Meera , a number one college of the state . He is a scholar with good hand in drawing.
        The only thing he is suffering now is the relationship he is in with . So Vaibhav stated a relationship in last summer . The girl is the classmate of his class. He is deeply in love with her . The girl cheated on him twice with another boy from her college still he forgave her in past and still deeply in love with her .
          The guy himself is a monument . A silent suffering monument with sharp eyes filled with lots of emotions ,  lots of unfulfilled desire with high dreams .  
         " He only needs a loving girl for his family and himself ." Vaibhav's mother said to his father, while drink a sip of tea . As Indian household gossip with tea is common. She started talk about his son's condition in front of her husband who is Vaibhav's father in a deep voice.  "Why he is doing this ? Why he is crying everyday , every night , fighting with himself ? Is he really deserve this ? Noo .. what's his fault ? " At that time Vaibhav entered and all look each other in a silent manner .