Part 3 : Hope

Both are different . Both are in a bad place , in bad ways , in bad situation. Even though they are in a same college they never meet each other nor focus on each other . Yes they have yet to struggle for each other's life . One is totally abonden from real world and one is totally fed up from real world.
      Vaibhav and Sampad are closest friends enough . They are together from childhood. Vaibhav called Sampad and say's " I can't bear what's she did to me . How can she did those things . Am I not enough to loving her " . Sampad is still pitting over Vaibhav. In real , Vaibhav's present girlfriend is so bad to him . He shattered him piece by piece. Even think he wants to get rid of her but he can't because of his so much emotions for her . He is always crying for her . Begging her to stay close to him . Assuring her that okay if she was did anything done still he will give her a chance . Even if the girl was agreed but again cheated on him . Blaming him for everything she did. She doesn't want to leave him but also she doesn't loyal to him either . " What's the situation why I'm suffering this " Vaibhav said to himself. His parents is coming and comforting him . He slept that night very late . Next day he go to college with dark eyes , pale face , weak shoulder and a sad blurred vision I'm his mind . That was his daily routine from past 1 year .
         Coming to Meera she is totally abonden from real life . In her fantasy world . She was started talking with a guy online without knowing him real life . And  that guy was coming for her from his state . But what she was totally out of mind when she saw that guy is not her type . She was trying to escape from their but the guy hold her tight and started kiss her . She was also in a talking stage with some guy from her college and the guy who was coming from another state said that he was jealous so he did that. And strongly asking to forgive him . After all the things were over from them badly with lots of argument, abuse and mental illness that's thing was finally over . And she is genuinely starting a conversation with her senior . He was also from her home town and her senior from the past school. So knowingly that she started getting comfortable around him so much . And he wa taking its advantage and trying to fuck her and give her all the mental trauma by threatening that I'm your senior I can do that or that and abuse her in front of class and everything that harassed her . She started getting nervous and having trust issues sorrounding in boys for her past issues. She bunked the class sleep in her hostel room for days so that she is easily targeted by teachers. She can't keep her mind in studies.
       Both are in a fucked up situation. The things are getting out of hands though it's their fault or not . But still they both ruined their lives .