2

We both walked to the school doctors office and saw a notice on the door. ¨The doctor is on vacation and she'll be back on monday¨. We looked at each other and I said that I'll just go by myself to buy something.

¨No way I'm letting you walk alone when you have cramps and there's dripping blood, I'll be right back just stay here¨ the girl said, which I still don't know the name of.

¨Okay but I promise I'll pay you back, thank you so much¨ I said with a laugh on my face which made her smile. God that smile reminds me of someone. It was beautiful.

----------------

A few minutes later she came back with a bag full of supplies, I was so thankful that I had the ugliest, biggest smile on my face.

¨Here you go¨ said the girl.

¨I really don't know how to pay you back but thank you so much, I appreciate it.¨ I said. I accepted the back and her hand slightly touched my hand back and my whole body shivered.

¨Oh right, here your jacket¨. Before I could put the jacket off she grabbed my hand and pulled me in closer to her. I don't know what this feeling is but my face is definitely reacting to it as I feel that it's getting red.

¨Keep it¨ she said ¨Just give it back when you see me again¨ She looked at me and smiled.

I nodded and said ¨Wait what's your name?¨ I asked ¨Im Hanni, Hanni Pham¨

¨Minji, Kim minji is my name, nice to meet you¨ she handed her hand to me to give her a handshake.

¨Nice to meet you Minji¨ I took her hand and shook it.

¨Well I gotta go to class so see you later¨ Minji said

I nodded and greeted her, after she left I walked to my locker and opened it. I picked up my spare jogging pants, put them on and went back to my classroom.

Before entering I remembered what just happened.

¨Why. The. Fuck. Does. This. Need. To. Happen. Now¨, I sighed and smashed my head against the wall next to the classroom door. Before smashing it again, I felt a hand on my hand to prevent me from smashing it on the wall again.

¨Stop it¨ I heard a voice saying, it was a girl. A slightly deep voice and I looked next to me to see a very familiar face again. It was Minji, the girl who helped me and ran to the store for me...

¨Huh what are you going here again, I thought you were off to your lesson¨ I asked her.

¨I'm new here and i still don't know where the classrooms are, so i asked a boy i ran into and he said that it's the second room on the 3rd floor. And then I saw you again banging your head on the wall.¨ She chuckled a bit.

¨Ooohh so you're the new transfer student? I heard that you were coming today but you were running late. You're lucky that you weren't here on time, you could've seen a huge flop presentation¨ I chuckled back.

¨So you got your period while you took your presentation?¨ Minji said while she lifted the corners of her lips.

¨Yes, I'm so embarrassed right now¨ I said back.

¨Its okay though, it's not even your fault.¨ Minji said and it honestly made me feel good ¨so were classmates?¨

¨I guess so yeah¨ I answered. ¨You can already head inside ill be joining in a few minutes¨

¨No, let's go in there together, they would be less interested in you if I came in with you, right.¨ Minji said.

I don't know what she made me feel but this girl is so nice, pretty, long and everything you can name. I'm sure I remember her from somewhere but I really just don't know.

¨Okay let's head inside then¨ I said back

I wondered why Minji was being so nice to me all of a sudden while we only knew each other for literally a few hours. I was so confused but it's a really nice thing to do, I just hope that we'll be friends in the future. I know that it's a weird thing to feel this after we have known each other for like almost 3 hours. But maybe I wanna be more with her then just friends.

¨Are you still coming inside or not?¨ Minji asked me with a big smile on my face when I was startled by her question.

"Yes, of course," I said and opened the classroom to see the whole class staring at me. It doesn't take long for my classmates to notice the beautiful, long, girl behind me. The teacher stood up and ignored me and went to Minji. I was walking to my seat next to Dani and she asked if I was okay.

¨Yes Dani im okay I just didn't feel well¨ I answered to my concerned best friend.

¨Whew, glad everything is okay. I just hope everything is going to turn out alright with the presentation tho¨. Dani then reminded me of why I was nervous this whole day, no, whole month.

I forgot about the fucking presentation...

A/N : yall Im taking my time to write this story so sorry if there are like 2 days between the stories.