4

HANNI POV

(Work, Cinema, 17:49)

I was almost done with working and only had to clean the cinema rooms. I decided to clean room 5 last because my favorite movie is airing, Harry Potter. There was only 1 person sitting in the cinema and I was making my way up to what looked like a girl, a strangely recognisable girl.

Minji, again. Don't tell me that she's the one who bought the ticket to Harry Potter

I got out of the room and changed into my normal clothes, I got my jacket and realized something. I was wearing minjis jacket again. I would be lying if I didn't like the jacket.

I got into the room and looked in her direction, she noticed me and her eyes went wide open. She stood up and walked towards me.

She grabbed my arms and pulled me into a hug. I was startled by the action she made but I just went along with it and hugged her back. After a few minutes  of hugging I pulled her away.

She then looked me right into my eyes.

¨You're here to watch the movie too?¨ she asked.

¨Yes I just got off work and decided to join the movie¨ I said and chuckled a bit which made her chuckle too.

¨Wait you work here?¨ Minji asked me, still holding onto my arms.

¨Yes I do work here, only on the weekends tho¨ I was starting to get embarrassed because I know Minji is from a wealthy family and is rich herself too. ¨But why are you here? The movie starts in 20 minutes. Are you planning on sitting here for 20 minutes?¨.

¨Is there anything you want me to do then, Hanni?¨ Her voice turned very deep and almost looked like she was whispering.

It went quiet again while we stared at each other.

¨We could go get food and drink if you want, I even get them for free because I work here.¨ I said and winked at her.

She laughed and followed me out of the cinema room. Her hand, which was on my arm, moved to my waist and we walked towards where the popcorn was.

I turned to her, which made me face her.

¨Sweet or salty¨ I asked her.

Minji looked confused but then I pointed to the popcorn and she nodded at me.

¨You can choose, I don't care.¨ She answered

¨Okay then it's going to be sweet, is that okay for you?¨

¨Yes i'm okay with anything¨

I wanted to pick the last one but it was out of my range, normally I have Sunghoon to pick it up for me but I don't know what to do now.

I tried getting on my toes to pick the popcorn container but I just couldn't get it.

I suddenly felt a warm hand around my waist which made my whole body shiver and turn around.

Minji went to pick the container and I was literally so close to her I could feel her breathing.

¨Aha I got it¨ She said and locked eye contact with me. Again.

I looked back and said that we should get some drinks and other snacks.

We got everything and entered the cinema room. We decided to sit in the middle of the room and sat next to each other.

--------------------------------

We were 50 minutes into the movie and I started to feel tired, Minji noticed it and put her hands on my lap and started to rub it.

¨Here¨ She patted on her shoulder to rest my head on, I smiled and put my head on her right shoulder.

I was getting really tired so I closed my eyes too. Minji had her hands still on my lap and I wanted nothing but having her hands in my hands. So I put my hands on top of hers and she turned her hand to make our hands interlock.

I've never felt such soft and gentle fingers.

While I was playing with her fingers she would often ask me if I wanted some popcorn (crazy how they still have popcorn left after an hour, mine would be done before the movie even begins)

When I nodded she brought popcorn to my mouth and started to feed me slowly. Or she would ask me if I wanted to have a sip of her drink because I already drank mine. When I said yes she brought the straw to my mouth and I started to drink out of it.

This moment is wonderful and I secretly don't want this to end.

A/N : happy new years everyone!!!!! Hope Im not too slow with updating because of all the events that happened lately. BUT IM FREE NOW. So ill be writing alot more! Also my requests are open if you want to request something for the future chapters!!