3

MINJI POV

Yesterday was such a chaotic day, it was my first day at Celestial High School. It was very fun, I met a lot of people, I even saved a girl from getting her period leaked through her pants. I introduced myself to my class and they were all very nice. I was worried that I might seem too introverted. I didn't talk back to most of the people who were asking me stuff about me. I mean can you blame me? The questions they asked me were more stupid than my little sister.

¨How old are you¨ said a boy. I mean like, bitch I just introduced myself in front of the whole class and it basically just means that you weren't paying attention.

¨Are you a girl¨ said another classmate. Wtf is that for question. Do you expect me to say that I'm a lion??

Anyway I had to get up for school now that it's 08:00. I got up, put on my clothes and searched for my jacket. Where the fuck could I possibly put the jacket? It wasnt just a jacket, it was the limited edition Celine Jacket that I got from my dad for my bday.

¨Hyein!!! Did you see my jacket anywhere??¨ Hyein is my little sister, she's 4 years younger then me but is still acting like she's 4 years older.

¨No, why would I steal your jacket? Its shit quality anyway¨ Hyein said

¨Girl it probably cost more than when Mom and Dad tried to raise you¨ I said, Hyein got up and walked to the kitchen. When she came back she had a bowl with water in her hands.

¨Hyein don't you dare do that. I almost have to leave for school¨ I said

¨To lat-¨ I got the bowl of water out of her hands and poured it over her.

¨UNNIE WHAT THE FUCK, I HAVE TO LEAVE FOR SCHOOL TOO. I WASN'T EVEN PLANNING ON POURING IT OVER YO-¨ Hyein stopped from the sound of the car horn.

¨Oops i guess mr. Yang is here to pick us up, chop chop Hyein.¨ I said and Hyein stomped to her room and put on some other clothes, and also dried her hair. In the meantime I called Mr. Yang to wait 5 more minutes outside.

Mr. Yang is our personal driver and is always available. I have known him since birth, he's the one actually who drove my mom to the hospital when Hyein and Me were born.

I was opening the door and almost walked outside. Until I realized that it's raining, and I still don't know where my jacket is.

I ran to my room and opened my closet, I picked the Balenciaga jacket and put it on. I Picked up my bag and ran to Mr. Yang's car. I was opening the front passenger seat and to my surprise I saw Hyein sitting there.

¨Go to the backseat unnie¨ She said with an annoying grin on her face. I sighed and opened the backseat door.

We drove to school and we stopped by the red traffic light. I looked out of the window and we were standing next to a bus stop.

The bus was ready to leave, but I saw a girl running to the bus as if she's the one who had to be in the bus. She ran to the bus but the bus had already left.

I looked good at the girl's face.

Omg...

It was the girl I buyed supplies from yesterday. I did NOT forget her name (my classmates could never).

¨Hanni¨ I said out loud and Hyein looked at me like I was on something.

¨Mr. Yang, can we bring that girl there along with us?¨ I said and he looked very confused. But he nodded and we stopped next to where Hanni was standing.

I opened the window and she immediately looked at me.

¨Get in, it's raining¨ I said and Hanni nodded and got in the car.

¨You really didn't have to do that Minji, I appreciate it.¨ She said and locked eye contact with me.

What, she knew my name, she's the first person who actually knows my name after just one time hearing it, It was weird...

¨It's nothing hahaha. What kind of human would I be if I let you get wet out there huh?¨ I replied

¨I really have no idea how to pay you back from yesterday and now today too¨ Hanni said.

¨You really don't have to, it's my pleasure¨ I said ¨I see that you like the jacket I gave you?¨ I smirked and looked at Hanni who was wearing the jacket I was searching for this morning. I don't wanna say that i forgot about it in the morning, i just forgot that I gave her my favorite jacket.

¨Yes haha, i was planning on giving it to you in school but now i'm here i can give it to you right no-¨ I stopped Hanni from taking off the jacket.

¨It's okay you can have it, I don't really care that much, I'm just happy that I helped you.¨ I said.

¨Okay okay, but if you want it back just ask for it and i'll return it right away¨ Hanni said and put her head on the car window to rest her head. God she's so pretty.

I nodded and looked at the display mirror. Hyein was looking at me with her jaw right open.

¨Unnie, why cant you be nice to me like that??¨ Hyein said and Hanni looked at me confused.

¨Why are you talking, I didn't even ask you something¨ I said back and then looked at Hanni.

¨That's my little sister Hyein¨ I said and it made the both of us laugh.

We were about to arrive at school in 10 minutes and I saw Hanni put her hand on her nape and move her head left to right. It looked like she was in pain

¨Are you okay?¨ I said

¨Yes of course just a sore neck but it normally just goes away very quick.¨

I patted on my left shoulder to make a sign that she could put her head on my shoulder to rest a bit. She understood what I meant and then smiled, which made me smile too, and put her head on my left shoulder. I put my hand around her waist and she then closed her eyes.

I don't know what this feeling is, but I like it... 

A/N : YALL MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS >333