Part 4

"Want you too," he said in quick response, then immediately sought out your mouth again, tongue dancing with yours for what might've been hours. You both lie there, tangled in each other's arms, kissing and making up for lost time and seeking solace and building trust together.

You hadn't realized your hand had found its way back to the hard length of him until he gasped lightly into your mouth and you felt the heat of him in your grip. You nodded at him, making sure it was still what he wanted. When he nodded back, you slid your leg over his hip as Seokjin rolled onto his back. You leaned down to kiss him one more time, then up again as you lifted your hips to find the best angle to guide his enormous cock into you.

As the tip of him met your aching entrance, you had to remember to temper your eagerness with the reality that you would probably need to go very slow to adjust to the size of him. Between how wet he'd gotten you with his fingers and the glide from his ample precum, there was hardly any resistance as you slid him inside you. Except for...

"Fuck," you hissed. "Your cock is so fucking big, Seokjin." You had barely gone past the head, but it was already a tight fit. Seokjin hadn't responded and you looked up to find his focus between your legs, watching as he slowly disappeared inside you. Plush lips slightly parted, he was already panting and looked about three seconds away from losing his mind.

Desire renewed, you lifted your hips and used the slick of you to slide down a little further. Your tactic worked, slipping in as much as you could handle, backing off, and slowly sliding him in again, his cock a little wetter from you each time. You took him slow inch by slow inch and feeling the gradual stretch of him inside you was almost as satisfying as watching Seokjin's eyelids flutter as you sank down onto him. It took a little time and patience, but after what felt like a million inches later, finally you met the base of his cock.

"Holyfuckingshit," he whined, words barely recognizable as they slurred together. You watched the knot in his throat bob, veins in his neck straining, head lolling back.

You had never been so full in your life. Even without moving, the feel of him pressing against your walls, taking you right to your limit, had molten heat collecting at the base of your belly.

"See? You're just right."

He finally leaned forward, staring up at you with half-lidded eyes. "You feel so good around me, love."

You pressed your hands forward, finding your balance against his abs and slowly rocking your hips, moving the thick length of him in and out of you. Even at the slow pace, your breath grew shaky, the full stretch of him against your dripping pussy already tightening the coil inside you.

"So tight, beautiful," he said, voice scratching low between his panting breaths. "So good."

Seokjin's hands slid up your thighs, landing on your hips as you guided yourself up and down. As your pace picked up, he quickly began to unravel. His grip on you tightened, fingers pressing into the soft of your skin. And slowly, his whimpers became throaty moans that rippled through you like little arcs of lightning, rolling in time with the press of him deep inside you, knocking against each perfect sensitive spot.

"Are you okay?" he asked between quick breaths.

"Better than ever. Please don't stop."

The mattress had begun to squeak lightly beneath you both as your rhythm built, but considering Seokjin's dark stare, the expanse of his pupils taking in your bouncing body as if you were his own personal sunrise, you thought he'd long since lost any concern about what anyone outside this room might hear. You pulled one hand back to circle your clit, speeding you toward what felt inevitable.